2016 Presidential Election

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Careful, don't trigger him.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm surprised you looked up long enough to see me here on the other side of the trough.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is true

4. Tenacious D

Let's hurry and roll out President Obama, Not-Worth-A-Nickname Kaine, Rapin' Bill, and Lyin' Crooked Hillary and let's shut the door.

I look forward to watching Lyin' Crooked Hillary in an increasingly desperate campaign, between now and November.

5. TennTradition

Yet it's easy to believe because he makes it that way.

With that said I'm always about intellectual honesty and would be very open to seeing actual quotes vs attributed sentiment.

The problem is that using worst-case examples when highlighting the problems with another subset of the population is not OK without qualification. Murderers and rapists started this whole thing and sufficient qualification didn't come until later.

It also makes me sick when I see the smirk on the actual racists faces when Trump gets going.

6. Tenacious D

Silly, even for a Lyin' Crooked Hillary supporter.

You get the blunted end, frankly, because you know better.

7. TennTradition

How could you remotely look forward to seeing the upcoming campaign? There's so much wrong here that it isn't even trainwreck worthy.

8. TennTradition

You are suggesting you aren't so far in that you couldn't find your way out of you had to?

9. Tenacious D

In the "rapist" speech, go back and watch it and tell me if he's saying "They're rapists" or "their rapists".

And of course, you know, per the FBI report...80% of women who illegally cross the border are being raped, right?

Like it or not, he is right, and it's supported by credible facts.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The American people are getting a reality TV show instead of a Presidential race

11. Tenacious D

It is a return to truth and reason, as messy as it will be, and however flawed the vessel of delivery may be.

I look forward to Lyin' Crooked Hillary's painfully slow and final political death, and an end to the decades-long corruption and politically correct nonsense, which has dared to push her as a viable candidate.

12. TennTradition

I wonder what fraction of men are raping? Seriously. What fraction of illegal immigrants here in the US have raped someone vs. citizens. Higher? Maybe. Probably. I don't know. But obviously not 80%.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  13. Tenacious D

Law enforcement, perhaps? How about higher chance women could be armed?

Is he wrong for saying it because illegal immigrants don't continue to rape at a clip of 80%, once they illegally reside in the US?

Would that make them any less of a rapist?

I'm not sure where you are you going with this, TennTra, but it looks ominous.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If or when Trump wins, I will laugh at the people that think Trump is going to "make America white again".

15. TennTradition

Just watched again. I think they're.

With that said I think Donald is right that certain countries are encouraging their worst across the border. But he has exhausted credibility by how he talks about people. I usually try hard to really listen to people. I can't currently listen to him.

His jokes about the reporter say so much about him.

16. Tenacious D

Exactly.

17. TennTradition

No I meant what fraction of men who are immigrating are raping. And by what fraction of illegal immigrants here in the US have raped someone I meant ever. Not just while here.

My guess is over half of the women who are raped are raped by men who are not actually immigrating. It's a long road and you encounter a lot of seedy folks.

18. TennTradition

Jokes on all of us.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And he's still not as full of shit as Hillary Clinton, which is how bad this race is going to be.

20. TennTradition

Trunp is only dangerous because of what he has inspired in some people that just need to shit up.

I just hope it's a smaller group than I fear and that it will be quieted by good people.