2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is a bad Vandy team missing their two best scorers. No excuse not to win by 20+.

10SEvols likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Imo, Keon can't handle the ball or shoot it well enough to be an NBA player yet.
    Also, wonder what Fulky has been thru they referred to. Something beyond covid

3. Unimane

I really, really hope Kennedy Chandler is a major solution to this turnover problem next year. So damn careless with the ball.

4. Unimane

This is a shitty performance. Yeah, we're up 9, but this is a gutted out bad team in Vandy. At some point, this is just who we are.

5. Unimane

Keon has more turnovers than combined points and rebounds right now.

6. Unimane

This is [uck fay]ing embarrassing.

7. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Seems like we played a low-major team whose coach had opted out of the season? Well, I guess both did, but only one announced it. Malpractice.

8. Unimane

I mean, it's a win. They just make it such an effortful affair.

9. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

At least no Cooper and Powell against Auburn (probably). Play like that Saturday and we still lose though.

10. Ssmiff

Why are they out? And we didn't play well but also doubt those dudes launching 3s tonight touch the ball much if Pippen and the other dude were playing. We played them better with Pippen holding onto the ball all game

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Win and cover baby

IP likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought the same thing. They don't have that many touches or that green light with Pippen in. Clearly, maybe they should.

13. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Cooper hurt ankle or something and may be done for year. Powell has been out like 50 days in concussion protocol. Guess he got really [uck fay]ed up. They said he could potentially return this year but doubtful. Hasn’t been cleared to practice yet. He’s been having to sit in dark rooms for over a month now.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

JJJ is some serious glue and important fir these young stars.

Keon is a fierce competitor. He’ll figure this out, hopefully sooner than later. But his ball handling and offensive regression is hurting.

15. Unimane

They have to stop having 527 different lineup configurations. I really don't trust anyone on the squad past the 7th guy. Slim down the rotation as we go into the postseason and create some fluidity and familiarity.

In the off season, we are going to need to cull about 3 or 4 of these guys, too, and remake the roster, especially in the frontcourt.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Any word on makeup games next week?

17. Unimane

We just have to overcome the inevitable number of turnovers we commit every game.

18. Ssmiff

That's not a foul on SV

19. Ssmiff

And of course auburn is good at OR because they launch so many shit 3s and get crazy bounces off the rim.

20. Unimane

Gaines?