2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Might as well start this one with the news Yves Pons just declared for the draft. He retained his eligibility, do he can come back like Admiral did. But, this would be a big hit for next year.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Based on nothing but putting myself in his shoes, I think he comes back. He won't drop much in value if he has a bad year, and he doesn't really have a ceiling. He's athletic as [uck fay] and clearly pretty smart. It is just a matter of consistency and developing skills, situation recognition, etc.

A-Smith likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember, he went from having a translator to complete English fluency in his short time at UT so far. His growth on and off the court is immense by any standard.

SetVol13 likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Also he can play the hell out of Careless Whisper on the ol sax

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

He'll be back.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We are going to have UK type talent next year. And Barnes is a better coach than Cal.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Cant imagine what pons could do if he learned to handle the ball well with both hands.

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Team will be immensely talented. I only have concern about rebounding, but the perimeter should be among the most gifted in UT history.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think we'll find out that Anosike was a huge addition.

utvol0427 likes this.
  11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I think people are forgetting about him because if the incoming freshmen, but he's going to really help the team this year.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think there is some concern that he won't be able to rebound like he did once he is in the big leagues, but I kind of think he will. He's a strong dude. Built like Grant Williams.

13. Ssmiff

He doesnt wait on the ball and anticipates it off the rim. Usually translates to all levels.

SetVol13 likes this.
  14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

sounds good to me

15. Ssmiff

Attached Files:

10SEvols, TBSVOL, Unimane and 2 others like this.
  16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

So Drew Pember is down 17 lbs compared to 6 months ago, if you can believe that. Speculation that he was the one who first had the virus.

A second player now has it.

18. Ssmiff

Just get it now and get it over with. Its going to be nearly impossible for them not to imo.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Can’t imagine he had 17 lbs to lose

justingroves likes this.
  20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He's down to 190.

[​IMG]