2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think we got the 3 for Bailey. ESPN changed the score on their website.

2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Also, why did the refs stop play when Appleby went down on the screen when we had the ball? That’s why UT fans were booing (dumbass Tom Hart - it was obvious why) as we had the numbers advantage and they’re supposed to wait I thought?

3. Unimane

[uck fay] yeah! There we go.

4. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Ah, the Vols that make me even madder about the last month of basketball are back

IP likes this.
  5. KyleAlexanderfan

Weak foul on Bailey there. If Pons could shoot we would be comfortably ahead.

6. Unimane

Seriously, I've never seen a UT player as explosive as Keon. Watch his burst on the break in addition to his bounce. That's why he's a top ten draft pick, because, if he ever gets an outside shot, he's NBA All-Star talented.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have gotten soft as a fan this year. This is so nerve-racking but shouldn't be to me.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm a damn flincher. Can't be a vol fan if you are a flincher. Gotta toughen up.

9. Unimane

The funny part is, with a win, we probably get these Gators again next week.

I don't expect them to play this badly again and they'll have Tre Mann back. Hopefully, we'll shoot better.

Tar Volon likes this.
  10. Unimane

What the [uck fay] was Springer doing on that possession? We're up 9 with 3 minutes and he tries to go over their 7 footer?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Keon Johnson is coming on so strong.

12. Unimane

I absolutely love his all out assault on defense and offense. I will accept some turnovers as a result of this type of play.

13. KyleAlexanderfan

Springer was really bad today.

Do not like having to play Florida back to back and with Tre Mann.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Nice halftime talk. Holding them to scoring on 6 of 30 possessions at one point is great defense

15. Unimane

The double bye is nice and we probably just saved us falling to a 7 seed today.

I really, really, really, really would like to win the SEC tournament just once in my life, too.

Tar Volon likes this.
  16. KyleAlexanderfan

Fulky didn’t look like a guy coming back.

17. KyleAlexanderfan

Guess we would probably need to beat Bama to get back up to a 4 seed.

18. Unimane

No, which is concerning for post presence next year. I wonder where Fulky is going next year, but he's been here for 5 years now, right? Maybe he's just ready to start life.

19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Get a 6. All of our best work has come from winning the 6/11 game. Helps when we get 14/3 upsets, but just go with it.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I remember much of VN saying Fulk should be at Maryville and not considering his major injuries. Love that kid. Tough 2 years and tough sr year but he made a lot of plays for the program, many tips and such to keep possession that go unnoticed