POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have not fought so hard for tweedle dum as I have against tweedle dee's party and the media fluffers that do their biding.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

And now here you are.

3. fl0at_

Let me make this simpler @Ssmiff... why are lobbyists so powerful and large... if most Americans don't need to be lobbied for, having no idea about politics?

Hm.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Fixed your post.

5. fl0at_

I told you not to do it. You made the mess, you clean it up.

VolDad likes this.
  6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Why can you sell it as political high ground?

7. fl0at_

Because we're talking about politics. So it seems like using the adjective describing the high ground should marry the topic.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Go ask them, instead of assuming you know the answer. Or dont. You wont like what you hear as it wont mesh with this idea in your head.

9. fl0at_

How many people do I need to ask? Do I need to limit it to just one area? One race?

Give me the methodology you need me to employ, and we'll put this to bed.

I do challenges.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Stop it, he's got a stutter

warhammer, VolDad and droski like this.
  11. Beechervol

It does. Unless you believe the idea of moral is not attached to and sold in political platforms.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I attribute it to them being white? What? I'm saying they each have a cultural identity unique to themselves.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I doubt the AA community in Mississippi is the same as the AA community from Oakland.

14. fl0at_

What? How does any of this tie to morals?

How is he scrambling for the moral high ground, based on how ever it is you define morals, here, today?

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Literally anybody. Ask them why they vote the way they do. Voting dem or repub down the ballot box isnt about policy. Its about not being a rep or dem. Just as people voted for trump so it wouldnt be Hillary and vice versa. I mean seriously, some of you voted for Hillary based on policy?

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

And, living in Paris is different than living in Provence, but the cultural identity is still French. It doesn't mean they all have to act, think, vote, etc., the same. But, there's not a corollary in the black community to the diversity Dominican-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, etc.within the Hispanic community with some small exceptions.

17. Beechervol

My comment wasn't just specific to his recent remarks.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Who’s bailed on the site due to intolerant lefty clowns and how do you know?

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And for every person that bailed because of lefties, there was a person that bailed because of righties. The 2016 election was the worst thing for this site, imho. And it sucks that it happened.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

For the record, I don't think there is anything wrong with folks who aren't getting any enjoyment from the exchanges on the forum not spending time here. That's totally reasonable.

VolDad likes this.