POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Might as well. Probably will when he loses the election. Lame duck him, and tell him to [uck fay] off.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Depending on when you got it, it got you 4 to 6 months so far. And, there are some that made it through the first storm well that aren't now.

Regardless, it gives the appearance of Trump not giving a [uck fay] and/or holding the election hostage.

3. fl0at_

That would be a bad look for him, either way. But not a surprising one.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was fully prepared for 4 more years, but there is no way he is getting reelected if he isn't keeping either the elderly or the small businesses solidly in his coalition.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

tempted to preorder a Trump beats covid coin, though. just in case. decided nah on the North Korea one and regret it.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

PPP loan forgiveness is going to get figured out sometime in 2022.

justingroves likes this.
  7. fl0at_

Gonna be a lot of complaining if PPP loans get forgiven, but some amount of student loans do not.

Any reason why PPP loans can't get the same student loan forgiveness program? Pay it for like 20 years, and then just pay tax on the remainder?

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wouldn't the second round of PPP loans only be available to businesses that didn't get it the first time?

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Stephen Miller has COVID. How do the undead contract a disease?

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

It's like Idiocracy and zombie movies have come to real life.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nope. Second round.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I mean that’s the basis of the threat isn’t it? Vote for me or no additional packages until February.

14. TennTradition

Also, Trump. Bad debate performance. COVID runs through his White House and he lands in the hospital after boasting about not wearing masks. Trump tonight: But her emails!!

15. TennTradition

Haha. And he pivots tonight after seeing reaction. “If I’m sent a stand-alone bill for 1200 checks for everyone I will sign that now. Bet you won’t do that, Nancy”

$1200 checks are only so useful when folks aren’t going out and spending money. I would imagine small business relief will be the far bigger bang for the buck when it comes to economic recovery. Checks could work if commerce were normal but with it being disrupted, circulation seems inefficient.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Lost in Trump's clownery, Biden delivers a fantastic speech in Gettysburg today.

17. TennTradition

Saw several people saying it was very good on Twitter today but haven’t listened yet.

18. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Is it at least made of silver? I tried to check but couldn't find the actual specs of the coin after exhausting my low tolerance for unlettered propaganda. I could see myself drunkenly buying it if I was assured of its intrinsic value of 23.99.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Came out strong against the confederacy.

dknash likes this.
  20. TennTradition

Gotta pick a side