POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

In complete seriousness, Uncle Joe needs to stop now, before this gets less funny and more sad. He’s not your cat, Dems.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It will be interesting to see how this thing shakes out. When Trump won the GOP primary most elected Republicans did all they could to keep him from winning but the people made their decision clear. If Democrats really want change in their party would he be the best choice? Isn't he more of the same?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There's definitely a big gap between what people claim they want and how they vote

kmf600 likes this.
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed.

6. Tenacious D

I don’t believe that Biden is one of the Top 3 legitimate contenders for the Dem nomination. Undoubtedly, many will disagree, and they may be proven correct.

His only legitimate pull is that some would see him as a third term for Obama. His biggest negative is that many will see him as a third term for Obama. See the conundrum he has, there?

I don’t think that the DNC strategists want any part of him, either. He’s too plastic where he should be genuine, too genuine where he should be plastic, but mostly - he’s both far too white and much too male for the face they want for their party. Today, they’re desperate for Heels Up Harris to be, well, anything besides Heels Up Harris....but she just isn’t. So they’re going to get stuck with Pocahontas, a female version of Ted Kennedy (but with significantly less narcissistic traits) - as someone who has done (truly) great work in the Senate, but who is too far left to win, and who neither looks nor will be able to convince anyone she can assume the role as POTUS. People like and want her to have a seat at the table, but most won’t want her to be sitting at the head of it, when it’s all said and done.

She’d actually be a better candidate had she merely killed an innocent person and then tried to cover it up as Ted did, than to have repeatedly and provably lied about her Native American ancestry, and used it to advance her career. It’s a poison pill that Trump (and I) hope Dems try to delude themselves into believing that she can overcome, because they’ll be proven badly, badly wrong.

It’s Heels Up Harris until it’s not, or unless the Dems really think outside the box and surprise us with someone who isn’t now in the race.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

AA vote -

Biden - 47%
    Harris - 1%

Until that changes drastically, it's Biden.

justingroves likes this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That is just amazing to me

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

10. CardinalVol

Biden has the Obama connection.

Harris put people in jail for a living.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’m been out on Democrat Trump since the beginning. His ship sailed when chose not to run in the last election.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

She also put a number of people in jail for weed and then laughed about experimenting in college. I was onboard with Harris because I thought she was a strong enough candidate to overcome these blots she had as a DA, but she hasn't been able to do so.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm also not sure why the "Pocahontas" thing affects Warren much, as well. It seems a silly thing to really bother her and I'm not sure why people would really care, especially considering her opponent waiting in the general election. It's not like she benefitted from it or anything, plus, I don't know whether it's false or not.

14. Tenacious D

I hope those numbers hold.

I really, really do.

15. Tenacious D

This photo might have a different meaning than what you think it means.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

is obama into whitepower?

17. CardinalVol

The other interesting number is that he's still easily viewed as the most likely person to beat Trump.

18. Tenacious D

I also hope this sentiment endures.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

those numbers are two cards leaning against each other. not sure why this isn't more widely realized, hope people figure it out in time

20. CardinalVol

As long as that first one stands - it does not matter.