2021 season prediction

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volokie, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Kinda getting Kiffin/Crompton flashbacks. So we beat Bowling Green 63-7, lose as ugly as can be against Pitt and then actually figure it out in the second half of the season?

2. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

That UCLA game still makes me sick.

Memtownvol likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That UCLA qb was a tough son of a [itch bay]. I remember seeing him spit blood and pieces of teeth out out

4. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah Well-Known Member

Kevin Prince. Broke his jaw late in the game.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we struggle as bad against Pitt as we did against UCLA that day, people will lose their minds.

zehr27 likes this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He’s winning the Heisman.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Probably 3 times

Memtownvol likes this.
  8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

4 times. The Modelo virus gonna get him another year of eligibility.

A-Smith likes this.
  9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, that orange kool aid always tastes best in August.
    [​IMG]

10. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Makes me sick because UCLA knew we were going to run it. If Kiffin calls a bootleg on 4th down Crompton walks into the end zone.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Crompton one hopped about 12 screen passes that day. Dude was Erik Ainge strung out on Oxycodone horrific the entire game. Defense still nearly won us the game by themselves. Ball was inches away from being knocked loose in the endzone on the late safety we got when we were trying to get ball one last time after they stood us up on the goalline 4 plays in a row. Was at the game with my dad and I remember everyone lamenting how bad they felt for our defense as we were walking down the ramp. They didn't deserve that L.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    IP likes this.
  12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Kiffin was determined to punch it in with his prize recruit Bryce Brown. It was 1st and goal from the two yard line. We should have been able to punch it in. We didn't deserve to win after that goalline stand. Sullin twins both got absolutely whipped during those sets of downs.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Just don't go back and watch the Michigan stuff and you can enjoy this for awhile. If Milton is the real deal it's because Heupel is the real deal. If Milton balls out then we've got ourselves a coach.

10SEvols and Memtownvol like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

now you are making me nervous.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I went back and watched their first game where they scored so many points on Minnesota. Apparently he got hurt after that and played through it. Anyway, against Minnesota he hardly ever threw it down the field. He looked very average.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

didn't he hurt it on the 3rd play of that game?

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Not the first game. It was the second. But his play didn't change much until game 4.

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Sup everybody.

My body and spirit have had the offseason to recoup...let's do this.

6-6 is my official prediction for the year.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll take the over on 6. I want to really feel the pain and know I am alive.

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Changing to 5-7