2021 Vols

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Dec 5, 2020.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

That which must be done eventually, must be done immediately.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Will be shocked if we play the game this weekend.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Vandy players still quitting?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

make them forfeit.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Never in a million years will I root for us to lose to Vandy. I don’t care if Satan is the coach and Trump is the OC.

6. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

He gets us to 8 or 9 first year. If you prefer a longer term plan that’s fine. But I don’t have 30 yrs left in this world

7. CardinalVol

He went 7-6 in his first year at old miss. He went 8-5 last year with a loss to rutgers. While Va Tech is a nice win for the liberty program their schedule this year has been trash. Him coming in and dominating is far from certain.

He's a sexy name because he beat saban twice and Sexton and company make sure his apology show on everywhere all the time.

He's and 8 to 9 win coach and theres others out there than can get that that without worrying about what is going on behind the scenes.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  8. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

You can tell how serious the folks in charge are by this even being out there, with our record currently at 2-6. Even Vandy, who put a poor girl out there to perform a kickoff as a sideshow, had enough self-respect to pull the plug on their losing coach. Why are we presented with some completely moronic choice of losing to peabody to finally get rid of our loser, or "winning" and having to continue to suffer?

EVERYONE in charge should be fired IMMEDIATELY, if for no other reason than they richly deserve it.

9. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Vandy is so bad at this point I don't see how we can lose.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Fire fast

TDVol1989 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  11. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

My fat ass could play qb against vandy and we'd win

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Trump would have a hard time understanding how he could be ahead at halftime and yet the other team ended up with more points.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess I am responding towards something you have since rephrased without invoking Mullen, but:

there has been one coach who couldn't manage 10 plus wins At florida at some point in their time there in 30 years. Mullen doing it doesn't mean people were wrong to say he'd manage about 8 at UT. I bet Freeze wins 10 plus at florida, too. I don't think he would here.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I try to steer clear of that but couldn’t help myself.

I disagree and I’ll leave it at that.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    A-Smith likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

I think Mullen is a better coach than Freeze TBH and was wrong about him. He's got them on edge of playoff.

Would also take PJ over Freeze. PJ is corny, but he can coach.

justingroves likes this.
  16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

PJ is corny but I believe genuine. I can handle genuine corniness.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

i look at what Mullen has done with QB's and offenses, usually having a dual threat qb, and always able to pick mismatches with misdirection or simple alignment and routes to space. Tebow, Dak, Fitzgerald, now Trask as a drop back qb and in Heisman running. Wish we would have gotten him. We would not be trying to score 17 points a game in year 3. imo

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I just wouldn't listen to him speak publicly

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don’t think Freeze is a terrible coach but for the life of me I can’t figure out how in some people’s minds he’s the only one we could get who’d win here, or that he’s a slam dunk for competing for championships.

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Well, the last three coaching searches did happen.