21-22 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, May 21, 2021.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He was out there quite a bit until the last 10. I don’t think he’s physically 100% so I don’t think he’s been getting as many minutes since he had the COVID

2. JohnnyQuickkick

He cares. He just stinks

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ugly ass whipping. But won some cash from buddies when Hall died. Of course they wouldn't miss a shot all day after that.
    Still think we have a shot in knoxville. Lefty dude shot a set shot from the calf that hit nothing but net

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No team playing plavsic for double digits minutes will be a contender in the tourney or even the SEC

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I would be surprised if Barnes is coaching the Vols after next season. Not because he'll be fired, but he's turning 68 this summer and I can't imagine he goes any longer. I hope we have identified some possible successors.

6. Ssmiff

Team meeting time.

7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Won’t be surprised if we drop the Vandy game. As long as Pippen is there they’re dangerous.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No one on the team has the demeanor to call one worth anything

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember when some got cross about Barnes calling out Fulkerson? Seems pretty fair. Came back for what?

10. Ssmiff

Uros but it doesn't mean much when you can't back it up in the court. You are right no dawg on the court except Santi mentally.

IP likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

I don't like he did but also didn't care really. Nothing said that hasn't already in private and locker room. Desperate times leads to desperate measures

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Uros is a high fiver, not someone who can lead

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Desperate times don’t call for laying bad play at the feet of only one player, if you’re airing players out to media go all out. Was unfair to Fulkerson, Barnes is the one continuing to play him

14. Ssmiff

I know but give credit to the effort. At least he will get in someone's face. Everybody else looks scared or like they are about to ask a question. Chandler always looks like he has a question.

15. Ssmiff

I think you are exaggerating with your first sentence to support your all good stance that you didn't like it. He didn't lay the teams bad play at 1 player. He answered a question. And in reality it's true, if Fulk can't be Fulk, do we want to see this version at 24 or a 17 yr old BHH. Tough spot to be in as a coach if you put yourself there. Any decision can and will be criticized.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And he deserves the criticism, not a dude coming off COVID that has been the good servant getting thrown under the bus

17. JohnnyQuickkick

There had to be a better way to answer that question

18. Ssmiff

No doubt. That's why he tried to back off in last 48 hrs. Ole uncle baby Billy shuffle back step

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Same. I am not criticizing people not liking it, I am just saying it hits a little different today than then.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Someone should call out Barnes in the post game press conference for not recruiting any post players worth a shit except for one who looks to have upside, but isn't getting any minutes.