21-22 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, May 21, 2021.

1. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Bama loses again. Really sucks to have dropped that one. They are not good.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

We don't with Chandler in the lineup and the Fulky playing the way he was before Covid. Shit luck for us.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Barnes needs to figure out how to get this team off the canvas. I’m not giving up on them yet but something has to change. The status quo is making us worse and worse

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Need a vocal leader on the court. Barnes said Uros and Mashack were vocal leaders. Got to find that somewhere else

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

NCAA didn't railroad anyone, they told Tennessee what they had and suggested Pearl tell the truth. Pearl denied it to everyone until they pulled out pictures...then still said it wasn't true.

Tennessee hired a pathological liar that dug his own grave

LawVol16 likes this.
  6. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

His tenure at Tennessee was going to go down in flames one way or the other at some point. His last two teams here weren’t exactly tearing it up. We had terrible leadership that would do nothing and watch him screw it all up eventually.

justingroves likes this.
  7. Unimane

His last team was killing it right up until the NCAA shit hit the fan. His idiocy and ego ruined what he had going here.

8. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Yeah I was I really thinking of the two seasons before that. The elite 8 season was pretty painful outside of a couple of big regular season wins and an improbable tournament run.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He had a good run here on the court, there’s no denying it, but I think some people remember it a little better than it really was

10. Unimane

People will remember the two good years in retrospect. The other five seasons, so far, have been very pedestrian. The cultural fit will benefit him, as well.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I already don’t remember 2019

12. KyleAlexanderfan

Apparently Omar Payne threw more dirty elbows last night against Purdue. Can’t find any videos though.

13. Unimane

Ready to go.

Attached Files:

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Every time I'm in Vandy's opera house of gym I pray that there isn't an earthquake. Place is a claustrophobics personal hell.

15. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Team sucks

16. Unimane

From the gym, Vandy is super aggressive and we are giving them too many easy looks.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

They just dared Bailey to brick that

18. KyleAlexanderfan

Candy getting any and every open 3 point shot.

19. KyleAlexanderfan

Vandy actually has guys that can create shots. We don’t outside Chandler who doesn’t or can’t do it anymore.

20. Unimane

What the hell, Uros?

Poppa T likes this.