8th Maxim's NCAA 12 SEC Online Dynasty: hosted by IPO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Did you end up [uck fay]ing her Indy?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

im playing my game now. I'll be ready to play at 11.

Twice. Sorry, @kidbourbon

EDIT: can we not tag people anymore?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just finished up. I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick and then I'll be ready to go, duckman.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bassman was almost able to sneak into the title game again. lol Duckman was sweating it big time! GG though. I'll get you one of these days.

5. WM

WM Active Member

Wtf happened

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Nothing - duckman gets his 3rd asterisk title.

7. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Arkansas still suffering from the Bassman effect. 5-7 and they sneak into a bowl game.

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

The bassman effect is winning NC when you're not the favorite. Nearly had a chance to win another one this year with UT and would have had I not been rusty when I had to play cluckman and king Webb - fairly confident I could've taken 1 of those two games.

cluckman can't talk trash - he's the biggest underachiever in the "dynasty" history. Mark Richt jr.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

How is winning back to back national titles underachieving?

Real national titles btw. None of that sneak in the back door with a 9-4 record kind of s***.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Freaking hilarious - laughing my ass off over this post.

Congratulations on your back to back asterisk titles.

And I said underachieving in the "dynasty" anyway. This is clearly not the dynasty.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I beat the national champion. Small victories.

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Was joking. I've said before that I don't consider any of these seasons to count toward the overall "leaderboard."

And honestly NCAA 11 was the only game where I thought I could have done a bit more considering the teams that i've had.

UT in '09. Won everything the last year.
    Kentucky in '10. Was winning 10 or 11 games a year after I got through the first couple seasons as well as beating other members who had the likes of LSU, Auburn, and Alabama.
    USC in '12. Got a conference title out of them in our one and only season.
    Miami in '11. 6 or 7 seasons and only a couple of conference titles to show for it. Did underachieve here, but I was still in the hunt most every year.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

UT in 09...haha you're welcome. I would've had the title again that year if I wouldn't have quit...seeing as how I stomped for the 4th time in a row before I dropped out. Miami in '11 is where you started your new tradition of bouncing everything to the outside. No wonder you were so dominant. That's all you had to do in that game.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Miami was like 2nd every year in the ACC if they didn't win it. And you kept having to play me from the SEC.

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

You mean the same title that you always claim I should have an asterisk by because nobody of importance was apparantly in it the last year? Like I said, had you won the title that year you would have had no problems claiming it. The above post just proves it.

'11 was also the year that I started beating you more regularly. Coincidence that you starting whining about the outside run the very same year? I think not.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  16. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Also....is this officially done with or are we going to make it a point to advance again? I've gotten the vibe that nobody is really going out of their way to get the bowl games done since nobody really has anything left to play for.

17. WM

WM Active Member

Are we on bowl games yet?

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'm not playing mine. I beat duckman. That was my national championship.