8thmaxim Spring Game Pre-Meal RSVP

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Had fun, it was good to put faces with names

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just know that I am glad if there is ever a battle royale with TOOS that we have OV, his boys, and their friends. I'm pretty sure we're ok.

Glad to meet all you guys in person and see some of you again. We'll have to do this on a regular basis.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I will be there next time even if it hair-lips the Pope. I've met Beecher, great guy. This site is full of grest guys that I'd like to meet in person. I will do that soon, hopefully.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Yeah, I hated to miss as well.

Looking forward to making a few trips this fall.

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I had a great time meeting with you guys. It was great to meet some UT fans who actually are dialed in and know what they are talking about. Good time. Look forward to seeing you guys this fall.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My only complaint is my son didn't cooperate lol

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

He knew Dooley was still the head coach and was protesting.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Also, that was good fun. I'll be in Atlanta for NC State but not sure when Knoxville will happen again. Maybe for Mizzou.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I raise him right

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

That was the 1st time at Calhouns for me. i will probably be back. Its good. Jo, Bill, and Lex probably got tired of me talking about how terrible Palardy was, but other than that, it was a great time.

11. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

It was nice to meet all you guys today. We got back safe and sound a few minutes ago. Justin thats a great young man you have on your hands there.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Thanks

13. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Good to see so many of you. I had a great afternoon. Legs are sore from Neyland ramps...

14. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Time with the sage of the 8th is always well spent.

15. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Was great getting to meet so many of you all. For those in doubt, OldVol and his crew could be my OL any day of the week. I'd have all the time in the world to find open receivers. It'd just be a shame that I still wouldn't get it to them. Card and JG were pretty much exactly like I figured, but a thrill to meet nonetheless. Sorry your kid didn't have as good a time as we did Justin. Card, I really hope you enjoyed the birthday party you went to. OWH had me laughing most of lunch and watching the game with Lex and Macon was a blast. Good to spend time with volfanjo too. Now that he's a family man, I rarely get to see him, but it's cool that when we do get together, it's like nothing ever changed. Would love to do this again this fall and meet some more of y'all.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm not sure if that's a compliment Bill lol

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I think we have forgot to mention that before the game started and we predicted who would score the 1st td, I said Marlin lane and that turned out to be who it was. Highlight of the day, because shortly after that, we had to watch Palardy kick.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This is true.

19. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Palardy can kick?...

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Misery.

I did get my yard mowed though, which was a plus.

I'm also not sure if being exactly what he thought is a plus or minus.....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012