A hypothetical Vol coach scenario

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 20, 2015.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Not a very good coordinator or system, but better than the Sunseri experiment.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

which defense? did you watch the OU disaster? the second half of all of our losses?

How is UF continuing to be called a solid defense. They've only played a couple of even decent offenses and how did that work out?

3. nomojo

nomojo Member

If only our coach was as good as that movie.

I'd shoot the devil too. He's bound to be affiliated with our coaching hires.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not to mention his deal with the ****ing Cardinals.

5. chavisut

Troy, UAB, Vandy, UK, And Arky were all worse than any effort we've seen from this staff outside of the first Vandy game.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Dooley gets fired.

Butch gets fawned over.

Give me Dooley and we get someone else.

7. chavisut

Good point.

8. NorrisAlan

I made the mistake of listening to Swain this morning, as he started playing Lyle's conference from yesterday. The more that man talks, the more I hate him. How people can fawn over this guy is beyond me.

I wish he would just go. a. way.

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

How the hell anyone would waste seconds of their life listening to this piece of trash fraud is beyond me.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Since neither one has any damn business being head coach in the SEC, I'd use the bullet to shoot the devil and put myself as coach.

11. NorrisAlan

Since this would result in 5 Natties in a row, and the subsequent dropping of football by all other Power 5 schools, I would give my tacit approval of this move.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Now let's be reasonable and realistic. I would not expect my five Nattys to be in a row.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

People want to believe. That causes people to fall for all manners of bad shit.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He talks like a robot. Maybe behind closed doors he's more personable but in front of the media he's a Teddy Rupskin.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Five is no where near the number of Natties I need to stay sane with Lyle or mama's boy.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

winner

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Have them line up one in front of the other. Problem solved.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

if I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Butch, I would shoot Butch twice.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

And then Eiffel Tower Bin Laden with Hitler? Cuz, you know, Bin Laden is too tall to be the other half, and couldn't be trusted to not knock the tower down.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

The easiest scenario to your solution is to tell Hitler and Bin Laden that "Butch" is a famous Zionist homosexual (the nickname makes it more plausible) and let them beat him to death, then give them each a "gold star" in the form of a bullet. It's elegant.