AD Situation

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Oct 31, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm fine with that, but we obviously are not willing to do that. Tenacious's idea is a sensible alternative. Hart can essentially be Blackburn's secretary while giving off the perception that he still actually matters.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Just don't think that would work.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hart's ego is big enough we could spin it that he was so invaluable that UT sports can barely survive without him and we need him to provide guidance to his successor for things to endure. The official story is still that he's retiring, not being let go.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He excels in the throw game.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

Hart's ego being so big is exactly why I wouldn't do it.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't really care how it's done, I'd just for once like us to do something before the situation reaches absolute desperation mode. We need an AD in place. If it turns out we eventually hire Blackburn, as most people I believe know what they are saying say we will... Well, I'll just be really annoyed that everybody here knew it would eventually happen months ago, but we sat around like morons because we wanted a chancellor first or didn't want to hurt the outgoing incompetent moron's feelings or whatever other stupid reason is holding things up.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Must have tremendous preparation and perseverance.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I'm all for bringing him in yesterday. I think having some sort of split arrangement with an arrogant [Penis] like Dave Hart for any length of time is a terrible idea.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Eyes on the thighs and what not. He's got preschool focus like nothing you've ever seen. High motor, kid really wants it. High character, diamond in the rough type.

10. JayVols

Sounds like a critical player that makes critical plays in criticsl situations.

You have tremendous parenting focus. Kudos.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The AD is a big piece to fixing this wreck. Are the other issues lining up to be fixed where this gets done right?

12. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

It's getting fixed, [Penis] by [Penis]....

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's an easy way to get him to leave and get off the hook for a few paychecks of his.

14. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Well done sir...well done.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

I just don't see any way he cooperates.

16. JayVols

Then he gets fired and outed for the shitty job he has done.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

That's what I'm saying. This idea of having him and the new guy work together is dumb.

18. JayVols

I'm all for inflicting as much emotional and professional pain on him as humanly possible.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I am all for flushing the toilet and not making Blackburn wallow around in it. Time to cleanse.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's less dumb than sitting around with our thumbs up our butts while our sports programs burn and a lame duck Dave Hart naps in his office.