AD Situation

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I have a sweatshirt and a couple of game worn jerseys that I never actually wear. No hats and all the t shirts got tossed a couple of years ago and never replaced. It's been months since I have worn the sweatshirt....

2. govols74n

govols74n New Member

The worst part of the AD search is that it was announced almost a year ago that he was retiring. How in the FU@K was the university not prepared? How was someone not already being considered? Conversations and interviews not already being conducted? The people in charge are reactive instead of being proacrive. On EVERY LEVEL. Never prepared for anything even when they know whats coming. Even our coaches cant be proactive. Just like when they know we have a horrible rush defense and still play zone pass coverage for 3 quarters and the realize afterwards that maybe they should have played the run. Its like a bunch of drunk hillbillies from the West Virginia coal mines got hired right off of a moonshiner job.

No, moonshiners actually put thought and effort in....and are proactive and always planning for the worst, planning for the big bust. Maybe the university staff should actually take some pointers from them. I dont know but they look like a unorganized bunch of clownsthat are just guessing their way through life.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Everyone assumed Blackburn was the guy. UTC assumed they would be replacing him. Then, big Jim wanted the new chancellor to be "involved".

Then, Alabama had to hire an AD and everyone panicked

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Read the logo on your Power T shirt.