AJ named in sexual assault

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2014.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Both are now suspended.

2. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

There really is no other choice, at this point. Hopefully they're exonerated and this all comes back as a false allegation.

Sucks for the football team. Mizzou just got a lot harder to beat.

3. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

no worries. it would be highly unusual for one not to be offered. i find it odd if the one girl claims assault and then back pedals from a rape kit. then again, i'm sure assault can occur without penetration.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

good thing the offense has picked up.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This whole things sucks. if they are guilty, that is a tragedy.

If they are innocent, Johnson, who has suffered through some of the crappiest football in all of UT history will be robbed of the joy of going through the T as a senior for the last time.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If, and this is a big if, AJ is found innocent and he misses his senior night over a false accusation, it will piss me off.

7. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

This.

8. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

By the way, John Brice just said that he doubts AJ will ever play another down for Tennessee.

Unbelievable.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Apparently the rumor mill Is that AJ and alleged victim have had an ongoing sexual relationship and that AJ has a steady girlfriend who is not the alleged victim.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The reds are up in arms on VQ

11. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Well this just ****ing sucks.

12. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

Yep.

13. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

if true, then it sounds like the jelly monster just ended aj's career at ut and probably cost him a few million in the nfl.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch can't let him play until this is over with and it's going to take awhile for it to be over with

15. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

The Treon Harris thing at UF seemed to be handled quickly. What evidence is there that this would be any different?

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I actually don't think it should take that much time. I think they'll expedite the results of the testing of the rape kit, and the other evidence would be the statements of the victim, other girl, and anyone else present at the apartment. All statements should already be done. And, then Id say the DA and police meet to make a charging decision.

17. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Not real familiar with the rape kits. Does it just test for semen? If they had an ongoing sexual relationship, how would the rape kit determine any wrong doing? Im assuming that it wouldn't be able to state anything other than the obvious.

18. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

According to lical radio, one woman was a UT student, and the other was a friend of hers from Florida. The UT student is pressing charges while the other woman has returned to Florida and at this time has declined to press charges. Just for informational purposes here.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If he is guilty, it sucks, but he should answer for it. If he is innocent, it sucks, and he should seek his own legal remedies. That's what should happen in every instance such as this. I'll take the wait and see approach before forming any opinion on this particular case. That's what should happen in every instance such as this.

Basically, this sucks.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014