Alcoa vs. Maryville 2012

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by DarthVisor, Jul 9, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I guess they should have asked pahokee if they wanted to come to Blount co. Maybe moeller will come too.

2. CardinalVol

How many times has moeller played in Tennessee?

Don't think they've never been asked.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I-75 North doesn't work for Blount County teams?

4. hatvol96

Why would Moeller come to Tennessee? That would be like Alabama playing at Alaska-Anchorage.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  5. CardinalVol

I'd personally love to see a home and home with moeller, st x, or trinity. I think Maryville curls hold their own with any of the three.

6. hatvol96

You'd end up sadly disappointed. There's a reason those schools put guys all over BCS rosters while it's hard to name five from Maryville.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

BA vs Ensworth would be a much better matchup.

8. CardinalVol

Maryville could play with them. A team like pahlkee that has less than great coach and all talent would be the one top grove them fits.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Unless there's an all-galaxy transcendent player involved, like an Adrian Petersen or a Percy Harvin or a Devrin Young, I'm not watching high school football. Give me Sopranos reruns.

10. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

These are my thoughts. I'm not sure if Maryville could beat those three you listed, but I would bet that Maryville would hang tough with them.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Probably so.

This is off topic but what the hell happened to Fulton? They have dropped way off

12. CardinalVol

They wouldn't embarrass themselves for sure.

There is a few of the smaller big time privates I'd like to see Alcoa get a shoot at too.

13. CardinalVol

Talent dropped, talent in trouble, Coatney lost desire

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Is Alcoa going to be better this year? I know they lost Vee Hambrick, but someone that works at Blount Memorial I know told me they have a kid named CoCo that is supposed to be pretty darn good.

15. CardinalVol

Think so. Not sure vee turned out to be as helpful as they anticip.

However, he did add a couple of kids to the 26-29 football rosters from what i heat.

16. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Ensworth has had more top-150 players this decade (Richardson and Elder) than Alcoa, off the top of my head, has ever had. In fact, outside of Douglas, I really can't think of one from either school.