Almost totally rid of Lady Vols logo

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by CardinalVol, Nov 11, 2014.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems more insulting that they let women's bball keep the old logo, but no one else. Are they the only worthy program? What was the explanation?

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Yuck.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Come on man. We talkin' 'bout soccer. Soccer? Not a sport, but soccer. Not, not, not a sport but soccer. Soccer? Soccer? Not a sport. Soccer. Soccer. Soccer? How in the hell is soccer gonna bolster the anti-Lady Vol argument????

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Want.........to........make..............really...........bad........joke..............but...........goes..........way..............too............far.........must...........refrain........so..........hard..............

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Do it.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

To quote a scholar and a gentleman, "**** you."

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I like you.

Very nice response.

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I am so sick of seeing MFers in my Facebook timeline [itch bay] about this subject and urge others to sign this worthless petition....I worked in the AD during my time at UT...Spent a lot of time around the women teams as well and therefore a lot of time around some of the women teams. The ones [itch bay]ing the most tend to be the ones that were not shit....

The complaint that gets me the most is that it will cause LV teams to lose an edge in recruiting....WTF?....Who the hell chooses a school because you have a different logo variation for the women?

They also fail to realize that some of the women teams ditched the LV logo a few years back...Volleyball for one ditched it...

9. CardinalVol

I booed placeholder until Tyler is ready warlick when they introduced her during this abomination of halftime show.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

hero

11. CardinalVol

And I hence forth shall refer to her as placeholder warlick.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

You'll never get those ATPs back

13. CardinalVol

Of bad halftone shows, that was up there.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i was in the bathroom line, but i heard take me out to the ballgame. nothing makes me think baseball like a 20 degree november night

15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Placeholder Holly makes Wade Houston look like Phil Jackson. She just lost to UTC in Chattanooga for the second time in a row. Tyler may get his chance to come home sooner than anyone thinks.

16. CardinalVol

Good, my goal of them playing home games at Bearden is closer to reality.

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Haha, why the hate??

18. CardinalVol

I loathe the lady vol fans. Used to actually care, but too many of them over estimate their importance and such.

That said, I respect the hell out of pat and think Tyler will be a helluva coach. I'm just over the fan base.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I really can't stand the portion of the fanbase that think the women's basketball team is the reason Tennessee is a well respected university.

Pat is great and Tyler has went out of his way to not use his family as a way to get ahead.

20. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Just as long as they vacate for the mens' June homecoming tournament.