Anyone Ever had a Mid-Life Crisis

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lumberjack4, Feb 1, 2021.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Which is an arbitrary difference. How you measure "degree" may not be how I measure "degree." You can choose to use another word if you want, but they are still the same thing.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

kelvins.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Do you have a point? Serious question.

4. fl0at_

I've made the point several times. You can go back to the first post where you objected, but it turns out, ya don't object. It's as true then as it is now, regardless of how dismissive you were early on.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Okay float, if that makes you feel better.

6. fl0at_

It's not my feelings, we're discussing. But if it makes you feel better to not pay attention to your beliefs, then so be it. But your religion, the one you follow, willingly, cannot wait for the second coming, which will cause billions to suffer. That's not my religion. That's yours. If you want to replace yearn for "cannot wait," that's fine. Again, this is your feelings, because the rest is inescapable. Your paradise, is one in which you are set... and billions suffer.

7. chef65

chef65 Contributor

I hang ‘em you bang ‘em.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Float. Those are your feelings, plain and simple.

9. fl0at_

No, warhammer, those are my observations, based on the stated sequence of events, where the events aren't explained differently, by anyone, but A-Smith. You are free to explain that you think like A-Smith does. Or not. But this idea that you don't "feel" that my observations are valid, is, well, your feelings. Plain and simple.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Conclusions based on feelings are what you have.

11. fl0at_

Nope. Conclusions based on beliefs spoken of and written down by Christians of what happens at the second coming.

For example, why don't you describe what you believe everything will be like about 1,000 years after the second coming.

I'm willing to use your beliefs as part of my observations, just so you don't think we're only talking about mine.

All ya gotta do is share 'em champ.

12. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I am hopeful that this is the case. But I trust Jesus to be fair regardless. I think God himself feels it whenever an evil is done against anyone and justice will be served...whatever that looks like.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Only one truly good one. I actually don't know if there are other good spirits, but if there are, He is certainly the source.

14. chef65

chef65 Contributor

At one point back in the day there was one tribe in the world with the right answer?