POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is silly.

That she chose a path that goes against an overwhelming majority of her constituents doesn’t mean she won’t be re-elected.

But if she does it enough times. Well.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

They have 2020 to worry with. Hence Nancy’s recently saying “she has like five people in her posse” or some shit.

zehr27 likes this.
  3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

The community did want to give out that deal

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

She’s saying dumb stuff constantly. That’s what’s making them look bad

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

as a member of a community who won the "sweepstakes", I can assure you that if I lived in east Tennessee I would be all for it moving to east Tennessee. it would benefit east Tennessee. it further burdens transportation networks and real estate here.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Are we still talking about what's her name with the [breasts]? Haven't we all seen she a complete [uck fay]ing idiot? Not selling out is commendable, but her plan is we need to invent things that haven't been invented and impeach the president because of 100s of reasons she can't think of, she [uck fay]ing dumb.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

She is doing about exactly as well as I thought a 20 something person would do. I give her props on sticking to the dumb shit that got her elected.

droski likes this.
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think she is being dismissed too quickly. For example, what is it that you think needs to be invented before someone calling for it? What is an example of something no one called for that was ever invented? How do you think invention occurs?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone talking about her age or her anatomy isn't really saying anything about ideas. Let's go ahead and get that out there.

The Dooz and VolDad like this.
  10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Rubber. Penicillin.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

What are we basing this now repeated claim that an overwhelming majority of her constituents is against the path?

Better question, perhaps the best: WHAT THE [uck fay] DOES SHE HAVE TO DO WITH THE PATH? What say does she have in the process?

I'll hang up and listen!

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Both products were developed for an application. Both substances existed for at least tens of thousands of years before being discovered-- not invented.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Ok, I'm telling you we need to invent things, now get to it.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Fleming invented the process for extracting the antibiotic material from mold and invented its application as a medicine.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Tell me what.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

You sure about that, doctor? Cecil George Paine gets that honor of using it as a medicine. And I am certain Fleming didn't invent growing a pure culture and using filtrate paper. It was another team over a decade later that developed the technique for mass producing it into a drug.

And regardless, penicillin was discovered, not invented. The subsequent developments were driven by a need for something to treat infection/disease.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

https://www.wsj.com/articles/most-i...sed-her-on-amazon-deal-poll-finds-11554888600

I’d argue her public opposition made amazon rethink if it was worth the publicity and hassle

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think you underestimate the power of Twitter in politics today

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Green things