POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You misspelled “dominate”.

VolDad likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Anyone want to give me the gist of this?

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

She is an "actress" discovered in a bar who won the audition to play the role of a "politician" and is handled by the <insert favorite descriptor> left who provide her scripts. And he uses Ronnie Reagan as his muse.

In part II he has moved his studio from the Holiday Inn Express and he tells us about his new benefactor who will match our $1/week donations up to $1000.

It is a glorious example of interwebz capitalism.

You would whip his azz in a head-to-head.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

She's a politician that has no idea what she's talking about, and was put in office by donors

5. Tenacious D

So, every politician, except Trump?

zehr27 and kmf600 like this.
  6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Right - who just doesn’t know what he’s talking about and was put in office on the back of a lot of his own money.

Savage Orange and Unimane like this.
  7. Tenacious D

Again, so every politician, except Trump?

No need to add a bunch of conveniently extra opinions to it.

8. TennTradition

I said you were right. Do you want me to felate you?

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You do butt stuff?

NYY likes this.
  10. TennTradition

Only on days that end in y

gcbvol, VolDad and kmf600 like this.
  11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

What's your secret? I can't seem to get the amount of prune juice down just right.

12. TennTradition

Where are you putting it?

hohenfelsvol, kmf600 and warhammer like this.
  13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

EDIT: Damn, didn't realize this was 7 pages back. My apologies for dredging this up. What I get for being gone for so long.

Mental illness is indeed a medical condition, and most of these people have deep issues outside just being gluttonous lazy asshats. That said, the whole "I am not eating and gaining weight" is impossible and is a symptom of their problems. The first thing these people have to do is admit they have a problem and the accept their actions are what is got them in the place they are.

And their enablers need to be removed from them asap.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

revenue neutral is a fancy way of saying "gave it for free." If it isn't worth paying anything for, then go somewhere else. the spending and taxes of those jobs won't necessarily negate the indirect costs and effects of current residents.

talk about hand outs. "revenue neutral."

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

just 25,000 people having lunch every day in her neighborhood pays for tax incentives in economic impact.

justingroves likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

the residents already there who would be pushed out don't care about how well a neighborhood they can no longer live in is doing. this is basic stuff, and you are calling her dumb for not pushing out her constituents in favor of people who are currently not her constituents? She is literally doing her job as their representative.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wat? There are no homeowners among her constituents? And that wasn’t her argument btw. Her argument was that the money could be better spent somewhere else which just shows how little she understands tax rebates.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

that has been part of the argument from day 1, whether it was stated in that instance or not. and again, you are discounting the other impacts that would occur, which would cost money in one way or another, that would otherwise go somewhere else.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You mean the positive impacts?