Bama Thoughts NSFW

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 21, 2023.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

He's 30 yards away from the ball. Maybe he should just wakl around like a penguin if he's not returning the kick

2. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

This is going to sound salty but I hope this continues. The reason is I don’t see anyone at Tennessee making this an issue. If Saban showed a pic like this he would immediately have his boots shined

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I did hear whistles during the fair catch kick return, but it was hard to hear. I think an unbiased crew just puts it at the 25.

Tar Volon likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why? Be specific.

5. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

Went to the game. Place is about as electric as Nissan stadium

A-Smith likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

How does one catch a ball without ever lifting their arms? This is critical. Please respond.

7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

The off-man can still signal for the fair catch.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

What would be the reason to ever put it at the 4? Wouldn't it be unsportsmanlike at worse, so 15 yards from the 25? Why would it ever be at the 4?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the signal?

10. KyleAlexanderfan

As far as I know, its because we tried to advance the ball on a fair catch so it puts the ball where he caught it.

11. KyleAlexanderfan

There is no official fair catch signal.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the penalty call, if not unsportsmanlike conduct?

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

https://rulebook.github.io/en/rules/2/sections/8/

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is a contradiction. Then anything could simultaneously be and not be a signal. There must be a defined signal.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

So by definition, no such signal was made. And remember, they video reviewed this.

17. KyleAlexanderfan

This has been an issue for years.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It’s a [uck fay]ing joke

19. AbeFroman

AbeFroman Member

The season is a failure after losing the only game that matters. Georgia would be a minor victory regardless of their current "ranking" (barking in your face..really?) and mentioning Kentucky in sport is laughable at best.

As a Volunteer you must understand that the officials MUST be overcome in every game in addition to the opposition. This is the case in 80% of home games and 100% of away games. You should internalize this.

I would like to add that I have had multiple brown liquor drinks, and I apologize for any offenses given by this post.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

the arms out thing is new the last couple of year. You don’t have to wave over your head on a kickoff. Still a dumb call and hurt us after we clumsy gave up a 2 play TD drive with a 13 pts lead