POLITICS Border Wall / Gub-mint Shutdown

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Weren’t you educated at public schools?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Tennessee Educator's Association is a professional association. The Professional Educators of Tennessee breaks down the difference between a professional association and a union: https://www.proedtn.org/page/Comparison

JayVols likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Absolutely. I remember when my homeroom teacher made a classmate go to the bathroom and turn his shirt inside out because it said "Austin 3:16" and she found that offensive to her beliefs, thus making it inappropriate for school. If he wore the shirt again he would be suspended.

She was a young recent divorcee and thus a raging hypocrite in my 14 year old eyes.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No, I do not. I agree that suspected, or watched people have tried.

Terrorists aren’t followers of a religion. It isn’t just a pledge.

They actually have to succeed to be terrorists.

And unless any actual acts have occurred by people crossing the southern border... ain’t not a one come across.

As I don’t know, I can’t agree.

JayVols likes this.
  5. Tenacious D

An “association” - it’s silly semantics that result from states not wanting to deal with unions.

It’s like when an obvious gang refers to themselves as a “club” or “Buddhists”.

Or when my wife tells me that “size doesn’t matter” or that she “didn’t even notice” that it was the “wrong hole”.

6. Tenacious D

This is exactly what I’d expect a person who’d been indoctrinated and brainwashed by militarized liberals to say.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

We’ll see.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yep, the militarized liberals of Union County. Go up there with a rainbow flag or Obama sticker on your car and park it. You'll be able find it when you come back by the black smoke.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

This is where critical thinking comes in to play. You say to yourself, "wow, they caught 6 terrorists at the border, see, we don't need a wall." My first thought is "my god, how many got through." We aren't catching them all.

Never seen Cernovich say anything racist in the year or so that I have followed him on Twitter. In fact, his wife isn't white. Neither are his children.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  10. GahLee

The media are gatekeepers and political activists. They can't be trusted to tell the truth any more that the politicians they work for.

11. GahLee

We don't know how many of them have gotten past our borders. We know these 6 were caught trying. They are not alone in their attempt.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3T1nRXM0Mu2Bps71fry_-s&ust=1547144239722807

13. GahLee

That link doesn't work.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The state has weaken it and now offers insurance to teachers, but I think that's splitting hairs. It's a union.

16. GahLee

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Is the TEA a (c)(5) or a (c)(6)? I thought it was a (c)(5).

I remember when the county chapter went on strike at start of school in 1988.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Come to MY classroom before you spread your generalized bullshit.

You've become nothing but a [dadgum]ed shill.

The Dooz likes this.
  19. JayVols

More have tried to cross at the northern border. Source? US State Dept....Trump's State Dept.

20. JayVols

And this is what I'd expect a hopelessly indoctrinated Trump worshiper to say.