POLITICS Border Wall / Gub-mint Shutdown

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Dec 11, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Speaking of broken men....

2. TennTradition

What opinion?

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I like Kinzinger

gcbvol likes this.
  4. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

+1

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

She doesn’t give 2 shits about anything but herself and drawing attention to herself

JayVols likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just saying this has been going on regularly, and from the highest level. don't shoot the messenger, I have been vocal against it the whole time no matter the source. Coulter can say it because the president was elected on that kind of rhetoric.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You quoted me and implied I was ok with it. I'm not. It's bullshit. Don't imply that I'm ok with it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't imply I implied you were okay with it. It's bullshit.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You have a very punchable personality

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's funny is I really don't. The way I type or the way I am read is wildly off from the source. I wish I was as brash, cocky, and assured as I apparently come across here. I am stubborn, maybe that colors it. I'm just having a laugh because I didn't intend to apply anything to be about you at all, though I can clearly see how it can be read that way. If we were speaking, you would hear from my inflections that I was speaking with you and not about you.

Tenacious D likes this.
  11. TennTradition

I read it the way you intended and that’s why I asked ‘what opinion?’ I was confused.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I read it as someone who seldom posts in here gives one opinion about Coulter dissing Bush and is attacked by someone that leans left in regards to 2016.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I didn't read it that way at all. IP was being a smartass (whose message I happen to agree with) but I didn't think he was dissing lyls. Hence why I liked IPs post when I also happen to like lyls.

I probably should have just muted them both, though.

Note: that last line is also me being a smartass

JayVols, TennTradition and Ssmiff like this.
  14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

21 days to negotiate or we do this all over again. Democrats said they would not negotiate until the government was back open so here we go. Under/Over on how long the next shutdown last?

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Et tu, Tomi?

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Won't be one. Nancy won the battle because she held firm. She will continue to hold firm.

He will try to declare an emergency this time, get hung up in court and claim he's won and the only thing stopping him is liberal judges, we'll bolster fences and start using more tech and agents at the border, and he'll keep yapping about the wall until it wins or loses him the next election.

tvolsfan, The Dooz and JayVols like this.
  17. TennTradition

How do you attack someone who is posting that disparaging a decorated veteran is wrong by pointing out that doing so is wrong yet somehow acceptable by the president. That’s an attack?

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty much everybody out there chalks this one in Pelosi's column. Not sure how one can argue otherwise. Like it or not, she's "winning" right now, and substantially.

tvolsfan, emainvol and JayVols like this.
  19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Damn Cocaine Nancy at it again

tvolsfan and JayVols like this.
  20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Don't see it as an attack, but do see it as my 6 year old saying "but bubby does it too!" when she gets in trouble.