Butch Jones Staffing and Recruiting Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Sean Jones

2. Chestbump

Chestbump New Member

Let me say that I hope that Tee Martin is a part of the Vol staff. That being said, many seem to think that adding Tee to the staff guarantees that it will be "The Best Staff in the United States." Tee Martin, Jay Graham and a bunch of Big East and MAC coaches does not equal the best staff in the country.

3. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

The more this goes on the more screwed I realize we are. He's got to win TN, some in north GA, some in FL and someplace we are not currently - maybe some kids in Ohio, NC, and/or Virginia. He is going to have to recruit a different kind of prospect than we are used to seeing because he will not win the head to heads against most of the SEC. The high 3 stars are going to be highly valued and then it is up to the "best staff in America" to develop them. Like that is going to happen.

I despise Hart and Booger Eater.

4. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

This is bad....I honestly don't think Lyle "Butch"Jones can put together a staff that can compete in the SEC!.. He's gonna build one hella of a Big East or Conf. USA staff!

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Who thinks that?

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Tee is such a likable and genuine person. I just imagine momma's love that guy.

7. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Please don't take this the wrong way but I hope Tee finds a better job "Right Now"..... Home is not a good situation for him may hurt him in the long run being on staff with these Losers ,with exception of Graham of course! I love Tee and think it would be a good will gesture for Jones to bring him in.....But this is such a crap hire thatIi think it would be worse than working at KY

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

This is really telling. Here we are a day into this hire, and the excitement is just no where (not that I expected it to be). I actually ventured over to VN just to see if I could find some sunshine pumpers that could make me not be so pissed off .... and nothing, really. No grand rumors. No great names. Some decent position coaches ... no new recruits really besides the few that were mentioned here. What a colossal screw up.

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

This roster is ready to compete now per our new fearless leader. This smoke blowing mf------won't be able to count above 3 in regards to recruiting. If you don't stuff that roster full of 4 and 5 stars,well we know how this ends. Poor Ainge he has already
    fallen for this guy's bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2012
  10. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

Well FUBAR is just an understatement! Besides the staff he just ran out on who would wnat to come and work under this poor mans RR?

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Recruiting is about to blow up.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha. In the not so good kind of way?

13. UT2012

UT2012 New Member

We're going to be transitioning to a new offense and defense with a ton of new personnel. Hope for 7 wins. Don't expect it. In 2014 we might be able to get to 9 or 10.

We'll be much improved on defense next year but there's still a major lack of speed in the secondary and our offensive skill players won't scare anyone.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Holy mother of God. Are you ever going to say something that you can substantiate or litter the ducking place with ****ing faith healing?