Butch spending his time charting things said in the media

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 19, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

good use of his time:

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...-up-every-week

“Each week, there’s something that is the major issue, it’s a catastrophe, it’s blown out of proportion,” Jones said. “I’m charting week to week what we blow up in the media, the main issues. At the end of the year, I’m going to go back and relive those. We spend so much time creating things that really aren’t there. We make them real when they’re not real.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What douche.

EDIT: And your link posting abilities leave a lot to be desired, Drosk.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Paranoia mind destroya

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is the same guy who was able to tell the average point spread and actual results on sec vs group of 5 football games on Saturday and that our close game should not be a surprise.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you think he just makes this shit up? his defense of not going for it on 4th and goal suggests that to me. otherwise he's wasting an awful lot of his day on shit that doesn't matter AND coming to the wrong conclusions on top of it.

6. NorrisAlan

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't care what is said in the media. The offense, his baby, over which he has placed DeBord with the excuse that we got to keep the nomenclature, is the dumbest crap ever. Freaking ever.

Defending us. Back lines up left, he's running right. Otherwise, DE on the side where back lined up, go tackle QB. That's what the prep for our running game is. LBs go to RB because he's running away from where he starts and their line won't touch you and backside DE go kill the QB. Done.

9. NorrisAlan

I mean, my God, I doubt any coach worth a shit sits and reads the ****ing newspapers to see what is said about him.

This and the whole backpocket list last year just boggles my mind.

10. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Droksi you have way too much time on your hands to follow tumpet blowers press conferences. What a [ucking fay]--- moron this clown is.....It is an utter disgrace to the players and fans.

11. NorrisAlan

I would generally agree, if it were just normal coach speak. But this stuff goes deeper than that, imho. It really shows how fundamentally weak he is and has no business at a big time football school. That and coupled with an offense that is the dumbest thing on earth, I am just dumbfounded.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I saw it posted on twitter.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Chart how deep you are in over your head. Relive it the rest of your life you purple-faced ass. You've got a game against a team that's beaten us 11 times in a row and you're charting things that by your own words you think aren't even real. What the ****?

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I can't stand this guy

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Turns out this was the chart he was checking when trying to figure out the 1 or 2 point try against Florida last year.

16. NorrisAlan

I picture him in his office with newspaper clippings taped all over the wall, 23 spiral notebooks on his desk filled, from front page to back page, with non-punctuated greivances he has against the media, the fans, the league, the refs and his mother.

17. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I cannot wait to hear his press conference if Tennessee starts the conference season at 0-4.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I'll bet you couldn't hammer a straight pin up his butt this week. He has to have enough tension to power a small city. If he had any nads or class at all, he would just say, "The bad news is that we have not yet played up to our potential...The good news is that we have not yet played up to our potential. See you Saturday."

But, the old saying says...if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Or, as Curly Bill would say...

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

... Spend your time preparing excuses?

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He reads the board. I'm now 100% convinced.