Butch spending his time charting things said in the media

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 19, 2016.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Now hearing that dozens of coaches are calling in to congratulate Butch on this chart.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Dozens? Hell, every Div I coach (all of them, not just the head coaches).

Droski: Want to trade coaches for the rest of the year?

3. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Would make him 10-18 in the SEC. ouch.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

In that case,

Get the **** out of my beloved University, you snake-oil selling, incompetent, insecure, used car selling piece of useless shit!

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ummm, not sure. you guys can coach defense right?

6. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I kinda thought he was joking. No?

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He's a weird, thin-skinned dude. That said I have a hard time believing he's actually doing this. And if it is being kept I doubt he himself is doing it

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The caretaker of Tennessee football.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I did not get that impression from the article.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Me either, and this on the heels of his "back pocket list" comments last year. he may not be serious about really doing all of that, but the fact he even brings it up is alarming.

11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

He also talked about how he's got to get with the administration on how to better get the crowd involved on 3rd down.

I swear if the guy would just put half of the effort in to coaching football as he does with gimmicks, slogans, etc. We'd have our own Saban.

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Pretty much. If smaller back goes in motion it is a swing pass, WR in a bunch formation, a screen. Empty set, QB draw.

13. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

A guy who's insecure and looking for approval to convince himself that he isn't in over his head. Perhaps he should read Volnation instead of objective writing.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Saban goes out and finds great coaching minds to come in a dream help his program.

Butch hires entry level statisticians.

15. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

My personal favorite was the play-action roll-out towards the unblocked backside DE. We actually scored on one of those calls because Dobbs just said f it and escaped the pocket.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Meh, no worries on that. It's a baked bootleg, dude just played it perfectly. Now, I do have issues that we ran it 5 times in first quarter and it lost its effectiveness, but the play itself wad well defended.

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

They're easier to educate.

18. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

From the article:

No. 69 in scoring, No. 73 in yards per rush, No. 84 in sacks allowed per game and No. 71 on third down offense.

I mean, damn. The cornerstones of the offense this year are our weaknesses. I finally have friends agreeing with me that the issue is coaching, specifically Butch, and they wish they smartened up sooner like I did after the OU game last year.

This is where we will be until he is gone. Bottom line. And it sucks.

19. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

Where can I file my grievance against his father for not sticking it his momma's ass the night he was conceived?

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He has to know he's a damn punchline. Not only is he a shitty football coach, he's a damn dork to boot.