Butch spending his time charting things said in the media

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Sep 19, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just in case folks forgot what The Incompetent Purple-Faced Bullshit Artist, aka Butch Jones, said about the exhaustive search for a new OC....

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Butch-Jones-The-fans-want-you-to-hire-a-resume-and-all-that-but

We all figured out pretty quickly that the lying rat bastard knew all along who he was hiring. He also knew that everyone would think it was a monumental cluster-**** of a hire. Apparently, he thinks everyone is as stupid as he is and will swallow his line of babbling bullshit hook, line and sinker. Let me tell you something, Mr. I Know What's Best For Tennessee Football, you are one stupid lying piece of shit. Fit, my ass. You are too insecure to hire a real coach because you know you'd be exposed for what you are in the first meeting. You set this whole fiasco up with full knowledge that you were hiring a washed up never was buddy for YOUR own comfort, not what was best for the program. This decision and every line of that utter dishonest sell job you spewed out will be your undoing. Too bad the lack of integrity you and Dave Hart (in hiring this unorganized grab-asstic piece of amphibian shit) have displayed will also doom the university I love to more years of roaming the NCAA Football wilderness. At least I'll get to witness every glorious second of 2 con men getting their comeuppance.

Please, feel free to put me on whatever little infantile list you want, but don't bother putting it in your back pocket. You can shove your little list straight up your ass along with all your ignorant cliches.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Lolololololol Jay

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Getting mixed signals, Jay. Were you for the Debord hire or no?

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

As I recall, DeBord was interim AD at Michigan when they had their coaching vacancy. It was then that Butch bamboozled UT for a raise and contract extension after rumors of Michigan's interest in luring Lyle to Ann Arbor. Who at Michigan might have legitimized those rumors?

Shortly thereafter, Butch repays DeBord for the favor, plucking him from coaching intramural women's water polo and making him offensive coordinator at a ****ing SEC powerhouse.

Butch got more money. DeBord got more money. Tennessee got more mediocrity.

And it's not like we were conned by a couple of diabolical geniuses. Our AD just happens to be as ****ing stupid and worthless as the guys collaborating to kick a 17 yard field goal on 4th and a **** hair, at home, with a 240-pound forward-leaning all-American badass in the backfield.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This makes me want to beat Butch with a sock full of nickels

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I feel bad for Michigan not being able to get their top choice though.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Harbaugh has a weird ass.

8. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Drinks are on me. You can drink the most expensive shit in the bar with no limits........

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thanks.

Just had to get that off my chest.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

and this is also one where the coach had to pull the "I'm the coach, am I not. Gotta go with me here because I know what's best for our team." The powers that be just raised eyebrows and did absolutely nothing about it. Probably did the same background work they did in bringing us Botch, Cuonzo, Tyndall, JC Dave, Warlick...

11. 'Boro-Vol

'Boro-Vol New Member

The Pool-boy hire and ensuing loyalty will be Lyle's ultimate undoing.

Put that on the list, roll it up and smoke it.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The troubling thing is that the majority of our fan base is either too stupid to realize what happened or they realize and don't care.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

They are beautifully, wonderfully, sadly, willfully and tragically blind.

Like an abused spouse, they cling to the lie that they deserve no better than what they've got, they are paralyzed to do anything for fear of making an already bad situation somehow worse, and they see little recourse but to believe that their abuser just needs enough time, love, understanding and patience to become an altogether good person who may then be capable of reciprocating the same, to them.

It borders, if not invades and the exceeds, the definition of pathetic.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Typical response: "Well, hell, we're 3-0 and won 9 in a row....who tha hell ya gonna get?"