Coaching Hot Board...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Jan 15, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Rich's contract is keeping him in San Diego. Everyone thought Turner would be fired and he'd be free to go. That's the rumor anyways

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Yea, that makes sense. I think if he was coming, he'd already be here.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Tyrone Nix?

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I know he's unemployed. I haven't seen anything about it, but that doesn't mean he's not an option.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I would think Nix would get another DC gig.

7. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Wish we could let the rodney garner option go forever. How many times have we got him a raise? I know you said pipe dream but let's just not even mention it anymore.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

We do have an open DL position now. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Can add Bo Davis to the board as a possibility. He's the Texas DL coach. Kevin Ryan of 247 says that he has talked to some people and would be surprised if his name didn't come up. He worked with Sal Sunseri at Alabama. Here's a link to his bio. Looked at his Rivals profile and who he's recruited. It's not too impressive. I don't know too much about him though.

Player Bio: Bo Davis - ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

As is stated with Garner's name EVERY time it comes up - HIS WIFE DOESN'T LIKE KNOXVILLE AND THEY WON'T BE RETURNING.

Thank you.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

How much money do we need to throw at him to get him a divorce? Can we include a younger hotter wife in the contract?

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

His wife wanted to be on Real Housewives of Atlanta, so she must be somewhat attractive.

13. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

so much for the Lupoi pipedream. Now that Wilcox is back on the West Coast, it was a lot easier to lure him over I guess. Sark is building quite a staff for the Huskies. They could be Pac12 contenders by next year.

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Karl Dunbar gaining steam...no I am not OCI. He read the same stuff and posted it on VN.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who's that?

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

DL coach with Vikings was let go. He was DL coach with LSU twice most recent 2005. I believe but am not sure he worked with Sunseri and Dooley. He is unemployed and seems to have the credentials.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

18. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Rich Bisaccia is supposedly meeting with Chargers' management today to get out of his contract to apparently come to Tennessee.

19. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Name to watch. John Palermo - MTSU DL coach

-LWS

Stops in Washington (Skins), Wisconsin, ND

More smoke

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Allen Glover claims it is confirmed that Sal Sunseri will coach linebackers next season.