Come home.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 27, 2016.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Hubbs was even talking about Gruden's staff.

2. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

I think I remember the Chattanooga reporter putting that out.

FWIW, Hart claimed to have called JG and there was "no interest." Along with Patterson, Peterson, and Stoops, who also gave the brush off.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Hart and Cheek deserve to be tarred and feathered.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Hart is a liar.

5. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I think they should be forced to join Jones in wanking the 100 miles of herpes infested penises

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This.

There's a reason Hargis ran with his story and that reason isn't "the dishonest media"

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, Brent ****ing Hubbs, a man who draws a paycheck from the university of Tennessee, was talking about his "orange tinted staff" and the majority of our moronic fanbase thinks it was a pipe dream

8. JayVols

Forgive them of their ignorance. The "Grumors" were not for internet hits. I think our track record here clearly shows that we don't care about that.

9. JayVols

I hate our fanbase.

10. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

I was told that the JG move had traction (again, not sure how deep that really means) until a meeting right after Thanksgiving when Jim Haslam essentially said not no, but hell no, and that was the end of it.

IIRC, Botch was hired on Dec 7 (a date that will live in infamy) after Strong was offered earlier in the week and declined.

I'd like to know what Hart was doing for all that time in between.

11. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Sex change operation

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's pretty much it, some say it was Hart and Haslam to go over details

Hart was vacationing with family I believe

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hart was busy getting picked up at the airport by Mike Gundy and other such moves that put the upping of his buddies' salaries ahead of the welfare of his university.

14. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

If Mike Hamilton had still been the AD, instead of the lesbo, would Gruden be here?

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No, Gruden doesn't answer the phone

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It was the Tuesday after to UK game.

They all met. Shortly after his agent drops the bomb.

I had people connected much more than me that had told me I was crazy for weeks tell me that day that I may be right after all. It was that close.

17. dtmvol

dtmvol Member

Just for my clarification, are you saying that Hart, Haslam, JG, and JG's agent met on that Tuesday with JG's agent then dropping the bomb later?

Thanks

18. MWR

MWR Contributor

Speaking of dropping the bomb, it appears like the big bomb was the one dropped on UT football. Nuked them into the Stone Age. Or Butch Age.

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I think Daddy Haslam wants a coach that's willing to slob his knob every time he walks in the room. He wants to be the top dog when it comes to UT football. Now, imagine how that would work with Gruden.
    Grider?

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Also, I'm of the opinion that at least one of the Haslam's was in on Butch a decent amount of time before he was hired. I know a person that has minimal knowledge of college football, and sports in general, and worked very close to the Haslams during the coaching search. This person told me a few weeks prior to Butch being hired that "some guy named Butch Jones will probably get the job". I never gave it any thought until I got the text from Knox News early one morning saying that Butch was hired.