Conditioned Losers/Culture Change Needed

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Sep 22, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

See, very womanly

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When is new coach going to start a poetry thread?

NYY likes this.
  3. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

The moment you “make fun” of me when this offense beats someone this year. I hope Tyson tucks you in tonight.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'll make fun of you as long as you post here. You're an over emotional woman. You are also a dumbass

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

I’m unequivocally a dumbass, I post on a Vol message board. Never forget, you’re the guy that watched the WVU game and came away impressed with the offense. $1.2 million dollar OC we’ve got.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I wasn't impressed, but there was a reason they were doing what they were doing. It was pretty obvious. The slop tonight was inexcusable.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If we get rid of our coach after only 4 games, do we get to avoid paying his buyout?

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hopefully he strangles Kesling during the coaches show

utvol0427 likes this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kill two birds with one stone

utvol0427 likes this.
  10. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

See, I watched the offense against WVU and knew we were [uck fay]ed. And the next 2 games. I can’t wait for us to beat Charlotte and hear your optimism about the run game.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Maybe he'll show up shit faced at Fulmer's house tonight.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, you're a prophet

GahLee likes this.
  13. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

The mentality of this team is Play Not to Lose. Pruitt has a major rebuild in this group or they must go. They are so brow beaten by the past few years, it will be hard to get it out of them. A break or two in the first half changes this game somewhat, but being so use to being snake bitten they can’t overcome mentally.

I saw a coach take chances tonight, in hindsight, probably shouldn’t have taken but did in order to try a put some kind of spark into them. It didn’t work but imho it was worth a shot.

Sometimes you just have to let kids your coaching know that you’ll challenge them, that you have faith in them when they don’t necessarily believe in themselves. He did this by going on forth down, insides kicks, etc...

I did see some good things tonight in the midst of all this beating.

If Chandler ever learns to read a hole, we’d have a much better running game.

GahLee and TennTradition like this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Onsides kick was set up well. Qe have to take that guy out. Instead we have 3 or 4 trying to catch it vs their 1 and dont get it.
    This is all on Kesling

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Mailing it in halfway through the third quarter really showed those guys that he has faith in them.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The majority of these players are [ussies pay]. They're soft and nothing will change it. They need their degrees

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Actually liked both our 4th down calls. We would have a pretty good passing game if the OL weren’t abysmal. Fumblitis isn’t necessarily on the coach, but the poor dealing with adversity is. The book isn’t written on Pruitt yet. He’s just going to have to give us something—I’m not sure we can handle four straight beatdowns

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The fact that someone wearing a Gator helmet didn't leave in an aircast after they took out JG's knee is all you need to see to understand the mentality of this team.

Their QB gets taken out and no one seemed to care at all.

warhammer, lylsmorr and justingroves like this.
  19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Well, they better figure out a way to handle it, because they are sure as [uck fay] coming.

gcbvol likes this.
  20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Both. Came to play for a coddler and got a no bullshit coach