COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yeah tye overweight thing always has me shaking my head to the “it’s just people with preexisting conditions” folks. Half the country falls in those categories.

fl0at_ likes this.
  2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's so far out of the park I have no idea how or why. I could see 10%. But yeesh. That's just a bad swing.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

It could be that in people's mind when asked, getting tested is going to the hospital/doctor (to get a test). And they completely misinterpreted what was asked.

4. fl0at_

Stretch. Even if true, the disconnect is large, because I'd expect both sides of the isle to make that mistake somewhat equally.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The arm is really feeling it. Nothing else though as of the moment

6. fl0at_

Want me to give you something to take your mind off that pain?

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

wife had her 2nd one yesterday and isn't feeling great. Headache and joint pain. Still haven't gotten one yet, but may go next week. Honestly I haven't ever had a vaccine that I know. Never got the flu one, but close to deciding to do it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lol, just know you are picking a doozy to start with. But you should get it.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, stay away from hippies. They will kill you if you aren't vaccinated at all.

10. Ssmiff

i know. I'm not anti. Was just kinda seeing how it went for people and trying to work around not being without an arm or days of side effects, because i do get side effects of any med. Took a sleeping pill and tasted metal for weeks. Took an statin and got shingles from it waking up dormant chicken pox virus in my cells. I just know I'm gonna get the side effects of any med or vaccine i put in my body, so I take no meds outside of some ibu every now and then.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No

12. Ssmiff

Attached Files:

• main.pdf
      File size:
      439.8 KB
      Views:
  13. IP

IP Super Moderator

So when will they do a study?

14. fl0at_

I wonder what class he did this book report for?

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

How does one get hypoxia from a cloth face mask?

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Tying a pillow between the mask and the mouth, I suppose.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That was also received October 4, 2020. Who knows when it was started/finished.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or have really bad COVID with a mask on.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

20. fl0at_

My favorite part about "well everyone is wearing masks," is go sit in a drive thru lane.

Everyone blows their hot breath at a speaker, that the next person then drives up to, and sits with their window down, inhaling all that air... and then does the same thing, sitting, window open, until they get to the pickup window, where they then blow it towards a plexiglass window so the person behind them can run in to it too.

We don't have people wearing masks. We have people, that have masks.