Cowherd on Butch, Chip Kelly & Tennessee

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

When the national media turns up the heat, it's in units of hundreds. You'll need to click the link and watch the video for his comments, but it's well worth it.

He starts by calling Tennessee a "gold standard" job, and it gets better from there.

Link: http://www.drivetime1180.com/on-roc...-tells-kelly-that-tennessee-is-a-job-you-take

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My opinion of Cowherd just went up astronomically.

"He's (Butch) a gym teacher. There's gym teachers and there's coaches. He's not an elite coach."

-Colin Cowherd

This has instantly become one of my favorite quotes.

If only our dumbass fans, AD personnel & boosters felt that Tennessee was a gold standard program like Cowherd, we'd make some hay.

Edited to fix quote.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

From the video:

(Clip of UGA win playing as he speaks)
    It's about ****ing time someone said what is so obviously and painfully true.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'd vote for Cowherd. Talk like this can, ummm....., Make Tennessee Great Again!

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

So when did Cowherd get so smart?

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm just going to pretend it was someone with half a brain who said this and nod my head in approval.

7. I like Cowherd all the sudden.

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Came here to post this. Great stuff

9. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

That's going to leave a mark

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Welcome to the back pocket, Colin.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This makes my day. This is almost the exact same thing we have been saying all along.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Unfair criticism. Butch was crying because he was in pain from rolling his ankle during the celebration.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

uh oh cowherd just made his list

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Can't believe I hadn't thought of gym teacher. That's perfect. Hell, he looks like my elementary school gym teacher. Same exact haircut. Pretty sure he buttoned up his shirts all the way, too. Definitely said a bunch of dumb cliches to try and motivate us.

15. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

In the pantheon of dipshittery, Colin Cowherd takes a backseat to no one but I gotta give credit where it's due.... he's spot on with this analysis.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The funniest thing about the Georgia celebration is that Jones said later that he "knew" the play was going to be successful and UT would win. I, foolishly, waited for the smirk to show him being sarcastic, but then I realized this was Butch Jones and laughed at the complete insecurity at making such a completely bullshit statement.

The Cowherd comments nearly bring a tear to my eye, both good and bad.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Gym teacher will certainly be a welcome reprieve from [itch bay], Botch, Berch, Borch, trumpet blower (especially this one), Lyle, et al.

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sgt. Carter is my favorite.

19. Looks like old gym teacher too. Man she was a ****.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Readervol back on the hunt saying all have small minds who think Butch should be let go next year. The man is special.