POLITICS Democrats on Illegals / Children

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Don’t. Illegally. Cross. The. Border.

Crisis over.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nationally televised cage matches between illegal immigrants seems like a compromise everyone could get behind.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Can we get Joe Rogan to call the matches?

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do we match the Child combatants by age or by weight?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Would probably be difficult to verify age. I'll develop an algorithm that takes into account their dental development, hand bone fusion, and weight.

6. Tenacious D

Trump: Stopping aid to countries who send immigrants to illegally enter the US.

On need for Dems:
    Link: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...more-aid-countries-send-illegal-immigrants-us

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

To the death? Or just maming?

8. CardinalVol

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

In all these arguments, I just want to make one note. He keeps saying "not their best", but he hasn't met a [uck fay]ing one of these people. Ever. I have had the opportunity to deal with some of these people who are undocumented and "not their best" is wholly inaccurate. Some suck and are not great people, but some are among as good a people as I've ever met.

So, whatever your perspective on the law and how to deal with this situation, a good debate to have, I'm sick and tired of the dehumanizing aspect of the argument he keeps putting forth. And, [uck fay] anyone who agrees with his assessment of "not the best people", too.

On the other point, practically, I don't think removing aid from these impoverished countries will be effective, considering these people are, largely, leaving for economic and safety reasons. The push-pull factors get heightened and people, as they are now, will still come for the same reasons. Of course, Trump hasn't proven himself smart enough or deft enough to craft a workable solution.

The rest is just the usual greatest hits of nonsense that plays to the gullible base- Democrats wants open borders, love MS-13, see them as future voters for Dems, etc., etc.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Depends on whether Trump gives thumbs up or down. Probably needs to first hold it sideways for a few moments for dramatic effect.

11. CardinalVol

I can go with this. Let's make it happen.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

13. CardinalVol

I have no idea at all.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

VolDad likes this.
  15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I thought at first surely this was just an oversight.

But it really looks like it was on purpose.

Not sure who she was sending a message to though.

16. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The $39 jacket is last season Zara. Just in case anyone is wondering.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It was a cold one today.

18. Tenacious D

1. He’s married to an immigrant. They’ve met.

2. Agree on dehumization, but disagree that’s why Trump is saying in “not their best”. I’m sure he means not their best and brightest, as he’s clarified many times.

3. Giving them aid doesn’t appear to be helping us in any way - or them. Might as well keep the cash.

4. Dems have made it clear that they want open borders. MS-13 does and will cross open borders.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

1. That may be true. I've heard, but not researched much, that the legality of Melania's immigration was questionable. Regardless, he certainly hasn't met those types of immigrants stuck in a detention center, seeking asylum, as most are probably not models from Eastern Europe. He has no idea about the lives of the people trying to cross the border.

2. Yes, rapists, criminals and drug dealers, just some who were good people. He was very clear about this and then doubled down in his speech in Duluth. He's an old coot who believes the racist tropes of poor brown people my grandparents' generation bought into.

3. Or, maybe just figure out how to use it better, though he's not exactly a great details guy. Anyway, my original point stands.

4. False. Phony. Fake news. Lies. Complete and utter bullshit.

20. Tenacious D

1. She’s a legal immigrant. They’re married. Sorry?

2. Do rapists, criminals and drug dealers come across our woefully underprotected border?

3. How can you possibly “use it better” than by just keeping it and not pissing it away. What do we get for that money?

4. Which part is bullshit, exactly? Democrats don’t want open borders, or MS-13 doesn’t illegally cross the border into the US?