POLITICS Democrats on Illegals / Children

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Jun 20, 2018.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

In fairness, I'm going to have to factor in the source on this one.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

What has he said that is untrue?

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well, if you can’t trust Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, who can you trust?

Did he happen to mention why these kids were being moved “1,000 miles”, and to where?*

*This is a trap.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not that I'm aware of.*

This isn't a game to me*

5. Tenacious D

Offering transparently friendly advice does not a game make.

There is a reason they’re being moved.

Figure out why, and from a better source than this guy.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why not just tell me? Why are 4-17 year olds being bussed to pittsburgh, specifically?

7. Tenacious D

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Thank you.

Tenacious D likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Eh, dude is slimey. I'm not accepting anything he says without outside verification.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Those detention center videos I posted don't play into the Dog Kennel narrative so lets ignore them. Let the outrage, crocodile tears, and crying wifes continue.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Like showing an unbroken window should negate the one that's busted out

emainvol likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

But I was told it was the law, and that the dems much change it! Also, I was told it wasn't really happening. Can you explain?

15. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Well I’ll be damned. I guess this will blow over now and everyone can go back to not knowing a [uck fay]ing thing about immigration atrocities by the CBP and Refugee Resettlement office unless the social media [uck fay]s that everyone follows tells us about them. We can also feign ignorance that this has been going on for twenty god damn years and instead just blow off the fact that we are too mother[uck fay]ing lazy to research it and realize that we have a complex systemic problem that no one from Reagan to Trump knew or knows what to do about. Until we can approach this issue from the vantage point that every administration for 30 years have been completely [uck fay]ing clueless as to what to do and have let the individual organizations run amok then we will just continue to perpetuate the finger pointing. I’m so [uck fay]ing done with liberals and conservatives. Bunch of paranioid mother[uck fay]ers that think the other side might get an inch and convert a soul to the devil.

Volst53, NorrisAlan and lylsmorr like this.
  16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Serious question. Are the buildings with fences shown all over the news the detention centers or are they processing centers used to sort and send children to detention centers?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think there is a mixture of buildings, and this belief is supported by them building more tents to house the additional immigrants arriving.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'd like facts and not Fox/CNN "reporting" on it.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Optics/blowback became too much to bear. I firmly believe the majority of politicians are incapable of empathy, but bad optics tends to grease wheels. If this provides relief I welcome it, regardless of motivation. They need to work together for a permanent solution, however, so shit like this doesn't happen again.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Do you mean tents with a 10 to 1 migrant to supervision ratio, cafeterias, medical, rec areas. I thought that is what y'all wanted?