Election Game Week

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Nov 4, 2012.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm over the tweets and facebooks statuses already. I'm seriously ready for this election to be over. Both candidates suck.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Let me get this straight. Even though you are a newspaper from the same area a candidate comes from, if you are not the #1 newspaper then you don't qualify as "those who know him best" even though you previously endorsed him.

M'kay!

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Agree completely. Maybe it's common and I have only noticed it this election, but there seems to be so much anger from people on all sides. I can understand being passionate about politics, but the amount of hateful crap I have seen (from both sides) is troubling to me. This cannot end soon enough.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

LA Times has endorsed a liberal for president for 30 straight years. I can't say it means much to me.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Obama and Biden are liars. They said they had sent their last email to me 2 days ago, but since then I've gotten 5 more, two text messages, a phone call, a human being that came by my house, and a facebook message.

Christ, I'm voting for someone with less spare time.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Ann Romney wants to have dinner with me. She has asked for a date at least 3 times.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Should report it as spam.

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Clearly prostitution.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Whoever wins is stepping into a shitstorm. The vitriol is as bad as I remember. And like you said, both sides are guilty and should be ashamed.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think she's pretty hot. Good luck figuring out a way through that Mormon magic underwear, though.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Both campaigns pushed all those buttons throughout. Obama's "voting is the best revenge" made me shake my head.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

All polls are now open in all 50 to 57 states.

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

She is going to have to get some balls, pick up a phone, and ask me. I don't respond to these email invitations. The woman has no confidence.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That one may have taken the cake.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Why are people still coloring in bubbles on ballots? It's 2012 for God's sake Florida.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Heard someone say, "My father voted for Republicans all of his life until his death in 2001. He has been voting for Democrats ever since."

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny. You know what I call someone who says their grandfather voted Republican all his life in the South? A liar.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just voted. No line whatsoever. The polling place was in the 120 year old methodist church across the street from my house. Never got to go home for lunch to vote.

19. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

LOL...yep, I was coloring the bubbles earlier today. Love your heart, Florida.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hell I'm in East Tn born and raised and ours is computerized. You can't tell me that Florida can't follow suit. Especially with their damn history of screwing elections.