Election Game Week

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Nov 4, 2012.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And if the election does not go your way there will be no facebook nonsense posted on your facebook feed?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, then I will be the one posting the nonsense.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Unions pull through. Obama wins because of ohio

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Corporations are people, but unions are not people?

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I have a teacher friend that is voting for Obama because his union rep told him that Romney would take his pension. I tried to explain that the president has zero control over his school district with me making very little ground. He isn't the only person who will vote for Obama for this reason.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Union wins Nevada also?

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The American people lose.

8. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Chunk?

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I met a guy who spoke to Bruce Wayne he says he will no longer be able to save Gotham if Obama is elected. Obamacare and taxes just make it fiscally unsound.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Good thing Gotham still has Batman.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

wait i thought he retired to Florence or somewhere with Selena Kyle?

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

While I don't want to see this, part of me is intrigued to see how the same folks who went bat**** over the damned electoral college in 2000 will now be best friends with it (and vice versa, to be fair)

13. OrangeEmpire

Ironic is ironic

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

So glad you are being "fair." Since that is your objective, I might point out that more of the criticism was about the voting irregularity, and Supreme Court ruling than the electoral college itself.

15. OrangeEmpire

If the jackass would have won Tennessee we wouldnt have had 12 years of presidential disaster.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird how it is acceptable/cool to be pro-Gore in terms of the 2000 election now, but was ludicrous from 2000-2003 and the man is considered a loon by all but the most liberal now, simultaneous with being pro-Gore in 2000.

What I'm saying is, people are ass holes.

17. OrangeEmpire

Politician gore was as awesome as a pet rock, save the planet Al while I attempt to make millions off carbon credits is laughable.

Ill take politician Gore over the past 12 years. Wish Bubba would have declared himself emporer like the onion article.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just weird how awesome the majority of people think Gore and Clinton were, but ignore their endorsements and current policy suggestions.

19. OrangeEmpire

Bubba ran to the middle and balanced the budget, the clowns the past 12 years have spent like drunken sailors.

Dont follow

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Clinton says the stimulus helped, and he would have done it as well. So I don't follow your "Don't follow."