Excitement building for 2022

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jun 28, 2022.

1. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I’ve seen people trying to sell them for $300 a ticket. Not even good seats either.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My favorite is the “convenience charge”. Convenient to whom? Not me

Memtownvol likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Florida may be 1-2

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably will be.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That equal parts makes me giggle and fills me with terror.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If the Vols are rolling in to Neyland 3-0, that stadium will be a circular, inclined riot.

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah I went to buy 4. With fees and cheapest ticket, total well over $800 with $220 in fees. Eff that

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Lol. I could buy a new 100 inch TV and plenty of party drinks for $800.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whew. If that stadium is ever not full of butts, there should be blow back from the fans. That's steep.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not many good hype videos these days, but here is one.

Ssmiff likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

Aight that was good. I’m very glad the Heup hire has brought the fan base together. He is legit a good dude, who will also boot a player from the team who tries to bring bad mojo into a new culture and not allow him to infect a close locker room.
    Alt J Dixon had issues, ran his mouth at a coach and tried to fight the punter. Heup said bye Felicia in front of the whole team. And I bet every player was happy to see it.

TDVol1989 and IP like this.
  12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Yes it is. Minus the "fee", that is about 2x face value. Other than the suck years, that is what a uf ticket on resale market would go for, in my experience.

Who are the fans supposed to blow back on? The scalper? Chances are UT got their money and charged that fan a reasonable season ticket price.

Those are resale prices by someone who bought season tix, all in for all home games of $600 per seat. Scalpers gonna scalp from the comfort of the interwebz.

FTR, the face value of the top tier games (bammer, uf, uga) in the past has been $95-$98 (round to $100) on the season tix.

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Cimaglia would have kicked his ass

14. Ssmiff

our 6’5 punter may have

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How do you get pissed at the punter? What could've possibly happened for them to cross paths?

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well bye.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Scalping is not a necessary evil. With technology, we could all pay these prices and pay no more. Tie tickets to ID's or CC's.

18. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

If both Tennessee and Florida are 3-0 the national guard should be alerted.

utvol0427 likes this.
  19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Too many pockets getting lined.

20. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Did the same thing about 2 weeks ago. 4 tickets to Florida in the lower level (under cover) for $1,200. Buddy of mine and his wife have never been to Neyland and wanted to get the full experience. I told him this is the game to go to if you want the full experience. Totally worth it, however I will spring for season tickets next year.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.