Facebook/Twitter Melts - Election Edition

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Nov 9, 2016.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

One of my realtor friends posted if any dems are moving to Canada to please give her the opportunity to sell their house.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Shit, I don't know. Did South Park include it in any episodes?

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's great

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

The girls at work aren't in a very good mood this morning.

5. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Yes they have a safe space song.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the crying photos are the best. I'm not sure I even wanted this victory, but the reaction has been very entertaining.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

8. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I literally can't understand their reaction I'm so far removed from their way of thinking.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I know they did safe spaces, but the "triggered" thing isn't ringing any bells.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you're depending on south park for cultural trends, you're gonna have a bad time

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup. I do enjoy heartbroken liberal photos.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

This international Muslim reaction makes no sense. It's media fabricated crap driven by the globalist lot. The guy is an isolationist. He's going to be one. He's going to pursue it without big goading from cabinet or congress.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if history has proven anything it's that the president really isn't as important and we make him out to be.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the protectionism is the stuff i'm worried about

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Yes, unless congress is completely sympathetic. Obama got his way with some serious stupid until that spicket was shut off. Same danger here. Just can Obamacare, get term limits, make lobbying much less fruitful, kill obama's legislation from the oval, give us real conservative judges and a couple other things. No repayments to bundlers here.

16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Y'all, do yourself a favor today and follow FauxPelini on Twitter. He's the absolute best. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yeah i'm not convinced it's going to be Armageddon there

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That and military. Although there is potential he goes in a good direction with military policy and pulls back from interventionism.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm less so. The mix of intentional inflation with long term negative rate policy is a danger. He's moving into a terrible economic spot. The likelihood of obscene inflation is exceptionally high. Protectionism exacerbates that issue.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

His military approach will be a positive, but he'll rankle many senior officers. That's fine. Monroe Doctrine served us well and will again. Bush suspension of that approach has been proven silly. Obama was supposed to back that down but just didn't.