Fall Practice

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Aug 5, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

From what I have heard the WR's are really standing out already and look very much improved. They look much faster which says a lot about the new training regiment. Also Young is a beast at LB and will lead this team in sacks. It's been awhile since we have had a speed rusher like him.

Also Cade pancaked Mitchell, nice little welcome to the SEC.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

14-0, you heard it here first

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Dude, 15-0. You are not a real fan.

4. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Sounding more and more like Milton is going to win the QB job.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm so apathetic about football right now, I have no clue who Young or Mitchell are or anything about them.

Hell, I couldn't think of any assistant coach other than Garner until I looked it up yesterday. I honestly don't know if I could make a list of 20 guys on the team right now.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

Mitchell is the transfer from Texas, i don’t remember Young

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm excited. No JG. No Pruitt. Slinging it around and may run twice the plays as normal. If kesling would quit I would be all in

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I’m looking forward to seeing what it looks like. No expectations. Just entertain me a little bit.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup. Interesting hearing what the receivers say about him. Pretty much sounds like they want him to get it.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Basilio today was talking about how alarmingly similar the film report sounds to JG, though. Strong arm, struggles with accuracy, overthrows people down the field... But of course, this was back at Michigan and it is entirely possible that a new staff and situation allows him to perform better.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Working from assumptions. Milton has the threat of running vs. JG, which should make the throws a lot easier. That and hopefully we tailor the routes to throws he can make.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That was indeed noted. He won't just stand there and take a body slam, he will attempt to escape and run when in duress.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And as long as he can count to two in his head and somewhat lead a receiver, we will be in the plus column.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

JG and Milton being compared is just Basilio silly

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like his demeanor

Volgrad98 and Memtownvol like this.
  16. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

We are gonna do the Butch sprinting to the other side of the field at the end of the quarter aren’t we.

utvol0427 likes this.
  17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not if either has no touch

SetVol13 likes this.
  18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hopefully not

TDVol1989 likes this.
  19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Nothing like a good 60 yard sprint at the end of the 3rd quarter to keep your OL fresh for the home stretch

justingroves likes this.
  20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Heupel doesn't want anyone walking on the practice field, which is standard fare for every sports team ever.

That silly shit Butch did was amateur hour

Memtownvol likes this.