Fallout 4 Announced

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by govols182, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm a level 24 right now and haven't had an overly hard time with any of the bosses. I'm probably just lucky. The Swan is the only one I have intentionally avoided so far.

Mirelurk Queen killed me once or twice, though. I've also heard that the state house dungeon is pretty rough, but I haven't tested it yet.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Mirelurk Queen was the enemy I was talking about. I took her on at way too low a level. Are you playing on the highest difficulty? Survival, or whatever it's called?

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Is Kinect something that's needed for most Xbox One stuff?

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Just normal.

Not really. Not unless the game requires it. I've had my Xbox One for about a year now and only got a Kinect about a month ago. It makes things more convenient and that's about it. I am speaking from my experience of course.

5. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

No. For me, it certainly would be a waste of $100.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Definitely not a necessity. I don't have one.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I read somewhere that the interface isn't convenient unless you have it. I'm assuming that meant the main menu and all that stuff. Seems a controller would be fine for all that... Thoughts?

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Much more convenient. But like I said, it's not a necessity. If I wanted to take a screenshot, record gameplay, or open a game or app I used to have to navigate the interface to make that happen. Now it's 100x easier since all you have to do is tell it a command.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

So, without Kinect I'm looking at about Xbox 360 level of difficulty as far as navigating the menu?

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I don't know if I would say it's on the same level since the interfaces are different for the two consoles and I thought the 360 interface was a bit easier to navigate. IMO, if you aren't into games that require the motion sensor then there's not really a huge reason for you to buy. The interface is still manageable without the Kinect. The only reason I have a Kinect at all is because my fiancee' gave me one for my birthday. I wouldn't have gone out and shelled out $100 bucks for it on my own.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

When are you guys getting hitched?

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

April 9th. Coming up fast.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Duck and Steve sent me a wedding invitation. It won't be legal though, since gay marriage isn't recognized yet by the state of Tennessee.

14. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Pardon me, it was actually a "Save the Date" and not an invitation. You and him took gorgeous pictures btw Duck.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It isn't up to the state. It is legal.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Good news Duck!

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Harry didnt upgrade his current event category on the perk chart

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

But seriously.....where do you come up with this ****?

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You're the one who sent the save the date kissing your boyfriend now fiance.

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Does your humor go past the middle school level?