FARK Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jun 5, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sabanocchio liked to stalk recruits on twitter and facebook. He was called a snake in the grass by Jason Croom's mother. He got fired by a blog site because he told a recruit he was "in the media".

2. WM

WM Active Member

He's an expert at making homoerotic player sigs with his textbook photoshopping style of placing wierd [ejaculate] looking stains on them.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The story cannot be told any better than that picture.

4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Sounds like a winner.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've always wondered what Sab is doing with his hands. Maybe it's sign language for just the tip with high school football players.

6. InVolNerable

Definitely join in here man. The more the merrier. And you'll only get better the more you do.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Who is the dude on the right? I forget.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don't think he's on the boards, Dooz.

It cracks me up that CBC is the most normal looking guy of the lot.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

InVOLnerable, how could I make this picture better? Image quality wise. I just threw this together to get some tips. I can't seem to get the colors to match up.

[​IMG]

10. InVolNerable

What program are you using? Gimp, Photoshop, Correl Painter, or something else? JW. The best way to preserve quality is to use a picture that is the right size or bigger than you need. Shrinking a picture will roughly maintain the same quality. Enlarging a picture is what causes pixelation and quality loss. Enlarging a little bit isn't too noticeable, but I try to stay away from it.

As for matching colors, I play around with the hue, saturation, and brightness levels. It's tricky at first, but after a little bit of practice it becomes simpler to identify what needs to be adjusted.

Masks and opacity are a key to making something look seamless. Adding a layer mask gives the ability the erase parts of the picture you don't want but also add back parts you accidentally went over. The opacity helps get rid of the hard lines and blends wherever you need it.

Not sure if this helps at all. I'm still half awake and not sure if this is worded the best way or informative enough. The best thing to do is to watch youtube videos. Just search specifically for what you are trying to do and there are plenty of videos for every topic.

BTW, that fark is hilarious.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  11. InVolNerable

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's GIMP. I'll probably just give in and do what you said, to watch some tutorial videos. That's an actual photo of Travis and Franklin from their camping trip, right?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not a shop

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Shut down interwebz.

Nothing ever better to see than that.

15. InVolNerable

16. InVolNerable

Posted this in another thread, posting it here to keep all originals together.

[​IMG]

17. tankervol

tankervol Member

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Friggen awesome.

19. InVolNerable

Thanks. That was one of the first ones I did.

[​IMG]

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Involnerable, how about a cool fark for Yemi?