Florida Game

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I agree.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I talked to at least 6 on the walk back to the car. None of them were butt hurt. Again, small sample size, but can only speak to what I witnessed.

No idea why you’re asking if I’m okay. You don’t know what’s going on because you didn’t read. That’s a you thing.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait wait wait. I think I now understand all of your posts tonight. You were in the visitor section.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No. Home sideline. 50 yard line. Row 33.

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Spending hundreds on tickets to see a rivalry you've dominated, playing like underdogs with (justified) zero faith in your defense, finally falling behind, coming all the way back just to lose on the final play, and then to say you were happy?

Or taking that at face value.

Bigger indicator of brain damage?

SetVol13, justingroves and IP like this.
  6. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Happy to read whatever assuming the material I’m reading is at least semi-coherent. A phone book would be a more riveting read than whatever the hell words you’ve managed to mash together in this thread.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Florida fans leaving happy after a loss; and we are the dumb ones?!?

SetVol13, justingroves and IP like this.
  8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

You can't see me I am doing the gator chomp as I read through each post of this thread. Go ahead, call me a dumbass so I can gator chomp as I read that post too.

IP and dknash like this.
  9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My points have been plenty coherent. You just haven’t read them.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We won the game. Now is the time to do the gator chomp. Cool post, though.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They went from “[uck fay], we are about to lose by 30” to “oh shit, are we going to win this thing? Perspective.

12. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Validation from Indy! I can go to sleep tonight happy.

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wait so you are on the 50 on our home sideline where all the blue hairs sit, and you were aghast when someone had the audacity to tell you-a grown ass man-to stop screaming fbombs? Now that’s funny. So unaware.

SetVol13 likes this.
  14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I stated what I wanted from the game experience, on this site, and was told to sit in the section in which I ultimately sat.

I dropped 1 f-bomb mid sentence. I wasn’t aghast, I was annoyed.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Perhaps the dumbest comment I’ve ever seen on this board. Florida fans were trailer park meth fire mad in Knoxville today.

“Florida fans were happy” after the game in Knoxville is just not what transpired today. Like arguing with someone who is convinced the sky is green and grass is blue.

VolDad likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Your experience is the only experience.

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

You don’t hurl F-bombs in section U or T and not get chastised by ushers and blue hairs. People there in general have a stick up their ass, but that’s ok, because they pay and donate a premium for those seats.

I could care less about you using fbombs, just find your lack of awareness on the dynamics of Neyland Stadium to be impressive considering essentially anyone who has ever posted here has followed UT and attended games at Neyland our entire lives.

18. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I can't find a definite number of time Gameday has been to Knoxville but did we break that streak of losing when they come to town? It's an inconsequential stat but if so, put another check mark in the column of "things are getting better".

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I assign you a D- on the writing of this fortune cookie. Mundane and forgettable effort

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

What were some of the UT loses that you were happy about?

IP likes this.