Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 29, 2022.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

At least they can easily play their way in. But yeah.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

UM and OSU have a defacto playoff so it doesn't really matter. Clemson getting in over a 1-loss SEC team would be bullshit, but understandable bullshit given the limitation of slots and scope of the field.

What needs to happen is Clemson drop a game, TCU drop a game, and one of OSU/UM get upset then beat the other. Then we can have a proper playoff without some undefeated cupcake glutton wasting a spot.

tvolsfan and justingroves like this.
  3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We may be sitting very, very pretty.

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Josh Huepel is 15-2 at Tennessee(and 43-6 overall) when his team scores more than 30 points. Kirby Smart is 1-9 at Georgia when his team allows more than 30 points. If the offense plays well on Saturday, Tennessee will win.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm rooting for ND this week. What bizarro world am I living in?

Memtownvol likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, I had to think about that too, and I don't know if I can do it.

My wife wants to get our second dog from a breeder in Ohio, and I'm having a hard time saying yes to that as well.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Notre Dame is a legit threat to Clemons

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Someone please move these posts to a "Teams not good enough to be #1" thread.

TIA.

tvolsfan, justingroves, Indy and 2 others like this.
  9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Notre Dame will beat Clemson

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Did you figure out parking Saturday? I didn't get your text until I got back into town on Sunday.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

For someone who has had to live in the Carolinas since 1980. It is pronounced "Clempsun".

12. TDVol1989

Shouldn’t put too much stock in initial rankings. But the reality that we are up there just speaks to what we have achieved. Whether you support a strange dem or a suddenly political rep it doesn’t (and shouldn’t) matter. Shots at Hershel when the other choice is Warnock and saying Boyd…who said it’s ok to tear down the goalposts after beating Bama requires you to ignore his politics, are colossally STUPID! Like PRESCHOOL ILLITERATE!

I am here to support the Vols! And we look really good. Too bad calling the run game early into question makes me a dumbass (though it seems to be corrected) and having a political forum I ignore can’t keep politics out of supporting a really nice team. M

Go Vols.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

No idea what half of that meant

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wtf are you talking about?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sounds like someone called him a dumbass. I vaguely remember it being Card but don’t remember why.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Seems appropriate.

17. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Reads like drunk posting

Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Clemson has a good run D which hurts the ND game plan quite a bit. I think Clemson beats them close.

19. TDVol1989

Why can’t peopl

20. TDVol1989

Before you pop off, know what you speak off. Ole Orange suggested you needed to put politics aside to support Boyd. Paraphrasing. Norris made a comment about Herschel Walker being a guest picker. Clearly the Football posts got political. And there’s no reason for it.

But I see you threw your hat in the ring without understanding the context.

Can we not just talk UT Football here?