Georgia

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 29, 2022.

1. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Except it wasn’t

2. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

He thought my critiques v Ball State were wrong. I’m over it but we addressed them and improved. So I stand by the comments.

However we are 8-0 so I don’t have much to complain about.

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Lol, so tweaked out you are about that. All because I briefly wrote in passing within a singular post praising Randy Boyd about compartmentalizing his previous political career with his UT Presidency. And that in hindsight I, along with others, agreed we were thankful for his narrow political defeat to Governor Lee in the highly competitive Rep primary that cycle.

But yea you nailed I’m definitely….*checks notes*…always bringing up politics in the Vol football sub forum!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

[uck fay] it. WGWTFA!

Go VOLS!

NorrisAlan likes this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You made some incoherent post claiming other people were "PRESCHOOL ILLITERATE" while teetering on the edge of illiteracy yourself. Also, a single mention of overlooking Boyd's politics and someone joking about Walker being the guest picker in a thread of over 300 posts doesn't qualify as the football posts clearly getting political. If anything, you randomly bringing it up unprompted days later is trying to make this shit political for some reason.

Someone gave you an easy out saying your broken English post looked like drunk posting. I'd take that out and move on, squirt. It seems you had a rough night.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    ole_orange likes this.
  6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I did. It was where I thought it was.

utvol0427 likes this.
  7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If we mange to go unbeaten, I'd be happy to face off against the glutton.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we are 13-0, we will have already demonstrated we can beat everyone else on neutral or road sites. It won't matter who is left. Make no bones about it, Bama and UGA are the toughest teams out there. Beat them, then there is us and everybody else.

Tennessee/UGA may be the de facto national championship game. The loser may get left out of the playoffs and the winner just beat the shit out of the rest of the field.

TangoUniform likes this.
  9. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

If we go 13-0, I’ll just resign myself to having arguably the best regular season in school history, winning the SEC, and then losing in the second round because I watched basketball and baseball.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

This pretty much sums it up.

VOLinDAWGland and utvol0427 like this.
  11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's right

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

They are talking shit while about how we aren’t at their level while also talking about bulletin board material by being ranked 3, to Kirby tweeting and begging the crowd to be loud to fans begging people not to sell tickets to UT fans.

14. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

No doubt Kirby is scared. His entire empire is based on simply always having an obscene talent advantage. In terms of recruiting rankings he absolutely does, but practically speaking, I'm not sure he has an advantage at all. If he does it's a narrow one.

15. CardinalVol

justingroves likes this.
  16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

17. CardinalVol

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've never stepped foot on a more soulless, unremarkable campus than Georgia. It's like Brentwood turned into a campus in Georgia, generic and bland.

IP and A-Smith like this.
  19. If you haven't clicked on it and read the entire thread, it's worth a couple minutes of your time.

justingroves likes this.
  20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I basically lived it in 06. I don’t need to go back there ever again

justingroves likes this.