GrantLand Article

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GahLee, Sep 17, 2014.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Actually, there's no reply in that thread to your assertion he is a charlatan. Somebody should screen shot my response here and drop that over there. I'm sure they would appreciate it. They love me and kidbourbon over there. Reviving that thread would bring back good memories for pj, miloblowshimself, Freak, and OWB.

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I think he's a fraud.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

How big a boy are you?

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I wish so badly that I could.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Just for old time's sake, one day, every single one of should use the "contact us" button that always led to absolutely nothing. Surely it at least sends a notification.

6. hatvol96

Hard for me to say he's a fraud. If he is, it's based on what others say about him and nothing he does. Few coaches self promote less. He's not doing anything insincere or hypocritical, he's just not a great coach.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It ain't nuttin' fer me to whoop a man's ass. You may even heard 'a me.

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Your brother gonna be there too? You need him to hold your hand?

9. JayVols

Naw. I'll whoop it my damn self!

Bucha chicken shit bastards up 'ere.

10. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Talk is cheap. If you get knocked down, you gotta get back up and just take it one step at a time.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jay when he was flying over Guatemala:
    [video=youtube;iQ6iQQgUWvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6iQQgUWvM[/video]

12. JayVols

We've moved on to Leroy Mercer, Thompson School Rd, Corryton TN.

Suppose you ain't never heard of that neither.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

#jaygetsit

14. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

yeah, I was still on the cliché deal, which was so yesterday

15. JayVols

I want you to send me some new boots. These I bought at Thom Mcan got wet and looks like a dog's been chewin' on 'em.

16. Cronin has described Jones as his "good friend". If he thinks Jones is a snake oil salesman, then he's also a phony you hate.

I've listened to every one of your shows minus the last week. You never say these things on your show.

17. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Is it Paul Daugherty you're talking about?

18. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Because if it is he was positive about Jones through the start and mid-point of Jones' last year. He used Jones' full name once that I could pull up from archives. He sort of mocked Jones' use of cliches but pretty much noted that as long as the wins come and the team buys in, it doesn't matter what Jones does to get there.

And then Jones left and the jilted ex-girlfriend came out.

Seriously it looked like a hackjob by Becky about Brandon when he left her for a much prettier girl.

19. hatvol96

Jim Calhoun always talked about how he and Geno got along. You believe that?

How often do I actually discuss Butch Jones on my show? He's not a topic that means much to me.

20. hatvol96

By the way, thanks for listening. Today's lineup is Gregg Doyel, Cecil Hurt, Josh Pastner, and Chris Burke.