Halloween Costumes

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I've had 1 trick or treater in 33 years of living at my house, that was a nephew. I always by the good candy and am forced to eat it when no one shows up. sad

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

They bus kids into my subdivision to trick or treat, so there is no leftover candy for me. I resort to eating my son's candy.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Hottest costume I saw was this girl dressed up as Maverick, but it was a onesie. Dear gawd, dat body.
    Girl dressed up in catsuit also gave ole KB some not-insubstantial movement.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I saw 1 lady in a full shiny leather costume, she had the body of a 12 year old boy, and one lady wearing an Incredibles skin tight costume, I think she was 190 pounds

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My niece went as a stick figure. Black top/pants, glow in the dark stick figure on the front. Was freaking hilarious watching her come at you when she was really putting on a shine. Can't describe how funny it was. I'm cracking up now.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

One kid dressed up as trump. He was saying make Halloween great again. Putting all political stances aside, he got a lot of candy. His mom said one guy chewed him out. Sad.

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That's awesome, except for the [penis] he met. That guy sucks.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We keep special prize bags for the awesome costumes. He got one.

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I saw some YouTube videos on the glow in the dark stick figure getups... They really are hilarious.

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

That's fantastic

ETA: except for the guy who chewed him out. That guy deserves to get punched hard in the face.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Very sad. So sad.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I could see chewing him out if he was dressed as Hillary, politics have gotten way out of control.

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I lulz'd!!