Happy 4th of July/Dog Ownership/Breeders

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jul 4, 2016.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Never forget who we are and the sacrifices, struggles, and soul-searching of our predecessors along the way to make us so. May we always continue to strive to be the city on that hill.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Happy birthday, USA!

The greatest experiment in governing still running strong, 240 years later.

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

America. Suck it,Commies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Merica!

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Happy PTSD day! Remember to celebrate this country by exacerbating a vet's PTSD with noise makers that sound a lot like small arms fire.

Red, white and BOOM, baby.

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

My step father just went home soon enough.

We fixing to shake the trees.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

My dog has apparently seen some shit, in a past life.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Mine is under our bed.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My jack russell is hiding. My lab is looking for dead ducks and wagging his tail

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

After 7 years, my dog has come to terms with fireworks, as long as she's indoors. Still gets scared shitless if she's outside with them going off or sees a drone.

11. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

My lab is cowering on the pillows behind our heads, teeth chattering. His meds are wearing off.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My dog doesn't even care.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Mine shakes like a leaf and pants horribly. Eyes the size of saucers. Thunderstorms do that, too. He has finally taken to crawling under the couch.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

My last one didn't care, but this new one has two hiding places and has been back and forth between them with the different barrages.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

A big thanks to the 56 men that dragged their balls into a room to tell a king to **** off while signing their death warrants.

That's the biggest difference in our revolution and government. It wasn't done by starving farmers and peasants with nothing to lose. It was done by prominent people with everything to lose by putting their whole way of life on the line.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Late to the party, but I would like to thank all those that serve or have served our nation. Without these honorable people, we would have nothing. Thanks for fighting to gain our freedom against the longest odds and thanks for defending that freedom after it was won. Despite all our warts, infighting and other problems, this is undoubtedly the greatest nation committed to freedom in history. God bless you all & God bless our nation.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

absolutely. Those guys were as aristocratic as the colonies had at the time.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Truly amazing

19. MWR

MWR Contributor

My German Shepherd, Louie is terrified of fireworks and/or gunshots.

My little terrier mix, Ralph is terrified of fireworks and/or gunshots. He dives under the computer desk.

My Basset hound, Barney doesn't seem to notice. He stays outside, roaming the yard like and looking like one of those ole Electrolux vacuum cleaners as he vacuums the yard with his nose.

20. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Basset hounds are the laid back type dog. About the only one cooler, and this is debatable, is a bloodhound.