Hardest Ticket in UT History...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 11, 2015.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That made my skin tingle.

2. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

That's great

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And not only that, he didn't pull a Bajajay and say "Hmm, we have run for 200 yards on these guys, they are going to be looking for the run. I know! Lets throw it 40 times in the second half."

He basically told Bowling-Green "We are going to run left, run right and run up the middle. Here it comes. And here it comes again. And once more, here it comes. Try to stop it."

Give me that shit all day long and more at night.

4. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

TN OL + Butch + Better Coach + Equal Talent = OU WIN

6. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Remember that most Akron's defensive line rotation consists of Notre Dame and Big Ten disciplinary washouts.

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Dale is as vociferous a UT fan as anyone who has played here. We have that going for us.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

along these lines, we may find gripes with Debord's playcalling and philosophy but I'm not sure getting too cute will be it

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Is Debord calling plays? Thought it was on the Brick.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

College football live killing UTs secondary and defense in general. Said Baker Mayfield is going to remind us of Stoops' offensive past.

It's David the Douche, but still not much love.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Just as well.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Good.

14. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I'm really not convinced we're going to be as bad back there as we were last week. Foreman at nickel still concerns me, but I by and large like Moseley, Sutton, Kelly, and Randolph.

Also, does Oklahoma's offense go vertical like Bowling Green's did? I thought they were a more "spread you out" team.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

They'd be fools not to test the waters vertically early, after last week. But I agree that things should be much more stable in the secondary this time. If not...

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

David Pollack is never right, so I feel better

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They like quick short stuff and letting wrs make plays

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He picks against Tennessee just about any chance he gets. He's still butthurt about his SR season and losing to a true freshman QB at home.

19. Tenacious D

Only a TN fan on the eve of a game day could be so drunkenly delusional as to actually believe, and public state:

That our secondary is going to go from having Bowling F'ing Green hang 432 passing yards against us, and a week later, think that we're somehow going to be even adequate against Oklahoma.

That you've seen anything to suggest that we're ready for and will be able to even slow down a RB who set the NCAA single game rushing record...and a frosh who may be even better.

That Butch Jones is even remotely comparable to Bob Stoops. At all. Based on any criteria. Bob Stoops could lop off the bottom 1/2 of his resume and it's still better than anything that Butch Jones will accomplish in any 20 year span in his career.

That our OL is appreciably better than last year's squad. So, because they shoved BG around, they're ready for OU?

Silly. All of you are just silly.

20. Tenacious D

OU is going to be up by 10 before most of you guys will have found the remote.